luni, 10 noiembrie 2014

Venus Tonico Delicato Rinfrescante - review

While I was staying in Italy I ran out of my toning lotion so I ran to the nearest supermarket to get a new one. Searching though the available ones I saw a brand I didn't know, an Italian one so I decided to try something new and I bought it.

                                               Here it is : Venus Tonico Delicato Rinfrescante 
Unfortunately I cannot tell you something more about the brand apart from being drugstore and Italian since I couldn't find a single thing about Venus on the internet, apart from pictures of the products.
As the name suggests it is an invigorating and refreshing face water without alcohol for all skin types. It gently cleanses for a radiant complexion of the skin. It is DERMATOLOGICALLY TESTED and pH neutral. It comes in a plastic recipient of 250 ml of product and its valability is 12 months.

It has a very pleasant smell partly fresh and partly sweet, which I like. It resembles in a way to the Nivea smell. The smell is not too strong but it can be felt, so if you're not into scents you can skip this toning lotion.

When I applied it to my skin after taking off my make-up , it felt very refreshing, my skin didn't react to it in any way, it didn't feel tight or itchy. I have used it for over one month and I love it! I dread the moment when I finish the bottle...
     
You can see the ingredients here :
 I bought it from the supermarket and I paid 2.30 euros. I don't know if you can find it in Romania but if you do let me know! I found other Venus products here : http://produseitalia.ro/index.php?route=product/search&search=venus&limit=100
   
All in all, I think it's a good product and worth checking out (if you don't mind the perfume in the ingredient list) so I give it the B grade (due to the ingredients).


..................................
A dose of English :
to run out of something - to have no more of something
complexion - the natural color, texture, and appearance of the skin, especially of the face
to be into something - to be interested in it or to like it very much
to dread something - to be reluctant to do, meet, or experience
 

3 comments:

I would love to hear from you