luni, 28 septembrie 2015

New collections from M.A.C. : Gianbattista Valli and Haute Dogs

As I was in Promenada mall recently I just couldn't help myself, as a beauty lover that I am, to check out one of my favourite brands M.A.C. And of course seeing the new collections in store I knew I had to share them with you.The collections are : M.A.C.Gianbattista Valli and M.A.C.Haute Dogs. I photoed and swatched a part of the products as I was in a hurry.

M.A.C.Gianbattista Valli : Couture fashion designer Giambattista Valli brings his effortless elegance and celebration of the female form to a collection of timeless lipsticks. In the coral of Tats, pale pink of Bianca B, pure peach of Margherita, regal red of Charlotte and dark cherry of Eugenie, lips take on an air of sophistication. M∙A∙C Crystal Glaze Gloss adds a chic touch by transforming any lipstick colour with a unique pearlescent finish.
"WHY LIPS? I was watching David Letterman’s show with Anna Wintour promoting the very first year of Fashion’s Night Out. Letterman asked, “How can you change the wardrobe of a woman with just $20?” Anna replied, “You go out and pick a brand new lipstick.” I thought that was so brilliant. So my idea was to put together the Valli colours — reds, pinks and fuchsia — hues that fit any kind of personality." Gianbattista Valli
The lipsticks (97 ron) - To be a Valli Girl. Independent spirit, fearless leader, and, most importantly, muse of beloved fashion designer, Giambattista Valli.
Bianca B - Pale white pink [Matte]
Margherita - Yellow bright peach [Matte]
Tats - Bright hot pink [Matte]
Charlotte - Rich yellow red [Matte]
Eugenie - Dark cherry with blue undertone [Matte].
+ Crystal Glaze Gloss - Clear with subtle mutli colored pearl. (already sold out)

M.A.C.Haute Dogs : (Wo)man’s best friend is barking up the right tree in a well-groomed collection of new hues from M·A·C that are sure to enhance your pedigree, featuring luscious, buttery fur tones for eyes and regal berries for lips. Flaunt your natural beauty through the power of subtle sculpting. Try velvety soft Mineralize Skinfinish in the beloved frost-finished shades, Soft & Gentle and Gold Deposit, or sheer matte Sculpting Powder. Apply with our new Duo Fibre brushes – for those who fancy a new bag of tricks. From aristocratic to collars-off cool, you’ll be lapping up accolades as best in show!
The collection contains :
Mineralize Rich Lipstick (107 ron) : A lightweight lipstick that instantly nourishes lips with maximum moisture.
Fashion Pack - Pale pink nude [Mineralize]
Barking Gorgeous - Light peach [Mineralize]
Rare Breed - Midtone pinky nude [Mineralize]
Nose for Style - Deep claret red [Mineralize]
Labradorable - Deep wine [Mineralize].
Mineralize Eye Shadow x4 (214 ron): A powder formula of refined baked minerals that provides ultra-lightweight coverage. In the collection : 
Pure Bred - Plum, Silver cream, Tan gold & Deep brown [Mineralize]
Posh Pedigree - Deep olive green, White lemon, Dirty grey & Charcoal green/grey [Mineralize]
A Harvest of Greens - Orange-toned brown, Khaki brown, Olive green & Medium-dark brown [Mineralize].
Mineralize Skinfinish (148 ron) : A luxurious powder with 77-Mineral Complex that adds highlights to the face and body. 
Soft & Gentle - Gilded peach bronze
Global Glow - Neutral tan with silver sheen
Since I have swatched some of the products in these collections I can say that the lipsticks from the Gianbattista Valli collections are a must! Gorgeous colours and very pigmented! I also loved all the eyeshadow quads from the Haute Dogs collection - buttery soft and very pigmented. Love! 

I have heard of course about the cult product Soft&Gentle. And I was not impressed, I mean it's an illuminator, I can live without it. What can it do ? Well it's super gorgeous! And very soft, pigmented. It gives just the right amount of illumination to make you look good. Not too much and not too little. Just perfect. Needless to say it is on my wishlist..

I will stop for now since this post is quite long, but tomorrow I'll be back with another new product from M.A.C. Tell me Which product from the new collections you want to have? Until next time ,





0 comments:

Trimiteți un comentariu

I would love to hear from you