vineri, 12 februarie 2016

Rosy Pink make-up look

I'm back my lovely readers with a new make-up look; today the weather is slightly cloudy and grim so I thought a nice make-up look will make everything better. This time I did a Rosy Pink make-up look with the help of the MustaeV Dazzle Pink mono eyeshadow and the MUSTAEV TEN SHADE LIP CREAM PRO PALETTE, I adore.

I love both of them dearly! (I have thought about showing you some of my daily make-up looks and the products I use for a long time and it has proved difficult for me so far since I often don't have time to photo the products and the make-up look. But I'll try my best ; I want to show you the products in the make-up look, on the face not only in swatches, writing about them.) Let's begin :
I started with a face cleanse using a micellar water, then applied a cream to moisturize the face. After letting it be absorbed into the skin I applied around one full pump of Guerlain Teint de Perfection foundation (review soon), mixed with MustaeV lustruous cream base, onto the face with my Sigma kabuki brush, blending it well onto the face and neck.
I followed with the Clinique concealer, covering my dark circles (forgot to put in the photos), then I set both the concealer and foundation with the Melkior Loose Powder in Natural. If I set the liquid/creamy products with powder they will last all day onto the skin together with the make-up.
Then I moved to the eyes, I applied a good base Make Up For Ever Eye Prime (great primer, keeps the eyeshadows on all day). Next I applied the MustaeV Dazzle Pink mono eyeshadow as a base. In the crease I applied  the blush Max Factor Crème Puff Blush in Lovely Pink, to create a pink flush all over.
I applied mascara on both top and bottom lashes - Estee Lauder's Sumptuous Extreme Lash Multiplying Volume Mascara/Estee Lauder Lash Primer Plus Full Treatment Formula (one of my very favourites). I also filled my small gaps in the brows with my love Anastasia Beverly Hills Brow Wiz in Medium Brown.
I applied the Max Factor Crème Puff Blush in Lovely Pink onto the cheeks (I have finished it, I will definitely buy it again, I adore it!). I really believe that a good blush suitable for your skin and hair color works wonders! It revives a tired complexion, makes you look good even if you are sick and makes you look younger and fresh if applied sparingly for a natural effect.
On the lips I kept a neutral look, with MUSTAEV TEN SHADE LIP CREAM PRO PALETTE, the shade 2 on my post - Pink (on the MustaeV site).

I hope you like the make-up look. If you have questions related to the products I used in the make-up look, don't hesitate to ask! I would love to hear your comments, ideas, proposals. Keep them coming ! Until next time ,

0 comments:

Trimiteți un comentariu

I would love to hear from you