sâmbătă, 10 ianuarie 2015

From Monica to Marilyn #GlamJan

As I told you in a previous post, Max Factor celebrated its 80th anniversary by appointing Marilyn Monroe as its global glamour ambassador. They also launched #GlamJan a challenge for all of us ordinary women to follow Norma Jean's rags to riches story and add a touch of sparkle and glamour into our lives. 

So ladies forget all your problems for a day, have time for yourself, pamper yourself, have a mani and a pedi, have your hair and make-up done, change into a fabulous gown, wear statement jewellery and a sensual perfume, to put it short Glam Up! Be your own kind of Marilyn and celebrate yourself and your story! 
Since I don't back off from a challenge I decided to show you my own personal transformation: from Monica to Marilyn! Here is Monica without make-up :
And here is my Marilyn look, all glammed up!
the lighting changed ..
Products I used for the look :
Face: 
Inglot Under Make-up Base,  foundation Guerlain Tenue De Perfection 12 Rose Clair, Revlon Colorstay concealer in 02 Light, Guerlain powder Les Voilettes in 02 Clair, Inglot blush in 50.
Eyes:
base M.A.C. pro longwear paint pot in Painterly, Inglot shadow in 605 , Max factor mono in 30 Turqoise Fury, Clinique duo 09 Rose Wine, Elizabeth Arden gel eyeliner in Brown, Rimmel Scandaleyes waterproof kohl kajal pencil in 004 Taupe, Oriflame Giordani Gold shaping eyebrow gel, Estee Lauder Sumptuous Extreme Lash Multiplying Mascara in 01 Extreme Black and Lash Primer Plus
Lips:
Astor Rouge Couture automatic lipliner in 010 Framboise, Lipstick Rimmel colour show off in 140 Kiss Me.
Tools:
brushes : Sigma, Real Techniques, Fake Face, Angelo Toray no. 875.
I challenge Ira from Kind of Ira and all of you ladies to have fun, glam up and celebrate beauty! Marilyn certainly did!



2 comments:

  1. Thank you! I like it a lot! I will certainly repeat it cause it made me feel so good! I will post more make-up looks on the blog.

    RăspundețiȘtergere

I would love to hear from you