vineri, 20 noiembrie 2015

Bobbi Brown - a fascinating universe of elegance and beauty

I have told you in a previous post the fascinating story of Bobbi Brown and shared with you the great news that there will be a Bobbi Brown store in Bucharest, Romania, in Baneasa Shopping City. And yes, the store has opened its doors on the 18th of November. And of course, as a beauty lover that I am, I just couldn't miss the oportunity to visit the store and unveil its misteries.



Step into a universe of timeless beauty. Refined and understated, luxurious and discrete, the Bobbi Brown universe beacons you in. And you cannot resist its powerful lure. I stepped in a fascinating universe where you forget about the passing of time and you get lost discovering its misteries and beautiful products.

There are face care products, including various make-up removers, toners, serums, face and eye creams, sunscreen, and products specifically designed to adress various skin problems.
Of course there are the cult make-up products that have made Bobbi Brown well known and loved all around the world. There is a large variety of foundations, concealers, powders for each skin type and preference.
to buy
on my wishlist
There are cream and powder blushes, the famous highlighters and a great variety of cream and powder eyeshadows. There are also brow products and mascaras.
want them!
I have swatched the Shimmer Brick highlighters and they are gorgeous! Buttery soft and very pigmented!
The Bobbi Brown gorgeous lipsticks and lip products are a must-have! They come in a great variety of textures and colours : mattes, creamy, sheer in both nude, every day shades and bolder, night time shades. The matte lipsticks are very pigmented, very creamy and nourishing and they leave a stain behind. They are definitely on my wishlist for Santa this year!
The lip glosses come in fabulous colours just perfect for the summer time!
For the make-up lovers Babbi Brown has created a good variety of make-up brushes. They are very soft and well crefted. A good quality make-up brush makes the work of a make-up artist easier.
All Bobbi Brown products are high quality products therefore they are not cheap. But I consider them a good investment. I am worth it!

I hope I convinced you that a visit to the Bobbi Brown store in Baneasa Shopping City is a must! I am sure you will fall in love with the products as I have! I leave you with a live video I made in the store. I am speaking both in English (at the beginning) and in Romanian (at the end).
If you want to see my live videos follow me on Periscope (app available both on App Store and Google Play) : @adrianatone. The recording lasts for 24 hours on Periscope.
If you want to see a replay follow me on Katch : @adrianatone (the replay recording is permanent).
Until next time ,



0 comments:

Trimiteți un comentariu

I would love to hear from you