luni, 16 martie 2015

Cosmetic Plant Q10 anti-wrinkle cleansing milk - review

Another make-up remover I'm hitting pan on! Since I do my make-up every day and I take it off every day I go through make-up removers pretty fast. And I use quite a lot of them to make sure all my make-up is removed!  So yes I am about the finish this one too (I have enough to take off my make-up this evening and then off to the empties box!) so I'll share my opinion with you.
It comes in a 200 ml plastic recipient and has a valability of 6 months. It is recommended for combination and oily skin. It has a light formula that deeply cleans the skin and gently removes all the impurities.

The coenzime Q10, green tea extract, vitamine E, grape seed oil form a bio-active complex with powerful anti-wrinkle effect, having anti-oxidant properties and protecting the skin against free radicals and other external factors responsible for premature aging.
Directions: Apply in the morning and evening on the face, neck and décolletage, using cotton pads. Repeat the operation until the skin remains clean. Avoid contact with eyes!   
    
It is indeed a light formula and it gently and effectively removes all the face make-up. It has a delicate, sweet smell that I like (yes, it has perfume at the end of the ingredient list, but it you don't have sensitive skin and the make-up remover stays a very short amount of time onto the face, you shouldn't worry about it). I have a combination skin but I didn't feel any reduction of my oilyness after using this make-up remover.
    
It didn't cause me any skin reactions like itching or reddening of the skin. After removing the make-up my skin felt clean and smooth. I didn't notice any effect on my fine lines or my wrinkles, its action is one of prevention of skin aging.

Ingredients : Aqua, Glycerin,Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Isopropyl Myristate, Dimethicone, Vitis Vinifera Seed Oil, Sodium Polyacrylate, Zinc Gluconate, Magnesium Aspartate, Copper Gluconate, Calcium Gluconate, Propylene Glycol,Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Hydrogenated Polydecene, Ubiquinone, Squalane,Tocopheryl Acetate, Trideceth-6, PEG-5 Ethylhexanoate, Phenoxyethanol, Decylene Glycol, Caprylyl Glycol, Sodium Benzoate, Potassium Sorbate, Disodium EDTA, Butylphenyl Methylpropional, Alpha-Isomethyl Ionone, Citronellol, Hydroxyisohexyl 3–Cyclohexene Carboxaldehyde, Limonene, Linalool, Parfum
   
You can find it in the stores and online at the price of aprox 14 ron. You can find out more about the brand here : cosmetic-plant-eye-contour-cream
   
All in all,  the Cosmetic Plant Q10 anti-wrinkle cleansing milk is an effective and gentle make-up remover at an affordable price. I give it the A grade and recommend you check it out in the stores, especially if you have a combination to oily skin like me. Until next time ,


2 comments:

  1. I dont quite like these jack of all trades products- cleansing,anti age and vitamin enriched. I only want a product to do its only job, and not try to do thousands other and none professionally :)

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  2. This is why I write about all kinds of products at different price points so you can choose your favourites.

    RăspundețiȘtergere

I would love to hear from you