marți, 10 martie 2015

Milani Minerals Compact Makeup powder - review

When I went to Cosmobeauty last year I found there was a sale with products from Milani Cosmetics so I bought several products for face and nails including this powder.
  
The Milani Minerals compact face powder is a compact mineral powder, all the benefits of Milani Minerals Loose but in a convenient, on the go compact. An extraordinary, talc free mineral based powder that perfects and corrects skin to flawless perfection. A Micro sheen puff deposits the perfect dose of product, delivering flawless, buildable coverage. Available in 8 shades to achieve a healthy, fresh flawless skin look and it includes mirror and puff applicator.
Impeccable, Flawless, Buildable Coverage. For all skin types
100% Pure ingredients let skin breathe; feels perfectly weightless. This micronized mineral powder will not cake, crease, clog pores or cause dryness. Free of oil, fragrance, preservatives and other skin damaging chemicals. 
   
The shade I have is 102 Nude Buff. It comes in a 0.272 oz (7.72 gr) package.
Directions :
  • Apply powder evenly all over face for a flawless matte finish.
  • Use provided flocked sponge for medium to heavy coverage or use a kabuki brush for light to medium coverage.
  • Wear it alone or over Milani Mineral Loose Makeup to control oil and shine.
It is a decent daily powder. It doesn't have a high coverage, if you don't pile it up too much it doesn't look cakey onto the face. I have a combination skin so I need my face powder to be mattifying too. This powder decently mattifies my skin up to 2 to 3 hours ; then I have to use the oil-absorbing sheets to make my face look less oily again.

Ingredients: Mica (CI 77019), Talc, Zea Mays (Corn) Starch, Nylon 12, Silica, Zinc Stearate, Kaolin, Dimethicone, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Squalane, Phenoxyethanol, Tocopherol, May Contain: Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Ultramarine Blue (CI 77007).

I don't think you can find it anymore in Romania, but you can try to order it online or search it in Italy if you go abroad. I found it online at the price of aprox. 8 dollars. I bought it in the sale at the price of 10 ron and for the price I paid for it, it was a good powder, decently mattifying and setting the foundation.

You can find out more about the Milani brand :  milani-baked-eyeshadows-review. Until next time ,

0 comments:

Trimiteți un comentariu

I would love to hear from you