duminică, 21 decembrie 2014

Nivea Aqua Effect Cleansing Milk - review

I have had this cleansing milk for a while and I'm hitting pan: I think, holding it upside down, I still have enough for one use or two. It is the Nivea Aqua Effect Cleansing Milk (the older version of the bottle). It comes in a plastic recipient of 200 ml of product and it has a valability of 12 months. It was tested under dermatological and ophthalmic supervision.
It is suitable especially for normal to dry skin - I have a combination skin and it worked for me too! It is enriched with vitamin E and the HidraQ Technology, thoroughly and delicately cleansing the skin. They say it cleans all make-up (both face and eye area) including the water-proof mascara. It is recommended to apply on your skin by gently massaging in small circles to the face and neck with finger tips or cotton pad. Remove with cotton pad or water.
The milk has a pleasant consistency : not too runny and not too thick. It has the specific Nivea smell which is quite noticeable - I love it! It is one of the reasons I adore this cleansing milk! If you are sensitive or allergic to scents or perfume this milk is not for you.

It cleansed my skin very efficiently, leaving it soft and clean. I did not use it to take off my eye make-up so I cannot tell you if it takes off the water-proof mascara -  I usually use a separate make-up remover for the area!

You can see the ingredients below : Aqua, Paraffinum Liquidum, Isopropyl Palmitate, Cetearyl Alcohol, Glycerin, Nelumbium Speciosum Extract, Tocopheryl Acetate, Panthenol, Glyceryl Stearate SE, PEG-40 Castor Oil, Sodium Carbomer, Sodium Cetearyl Sulfate, Propylene Glycol, Phenoxyethanol, Methylparaben, Butylphenyl Methylpropional, Hydroxyisohexyl 3-Cyclohexene Carboxaldehyde, Geraniol, Limonene, Cinnamyl Alcohol, Alpha-Isomethyl Ionone, Hydroxycitronellal, Benzyl Salicylate, Linalool, Benzyl Benzoate, Citronellol, Eugenol, Benzyl Alcohol, Parfum
 
All in all, the Nivea Aqua Effect Cleansing Milk is a very good quality product, it is efficient, pleasant and easy to use so I give it the A grade and I recommend it to you if you are searching for a good make-up remover!

  
If you want to find out more about the Nivea brand or about the Nivea Double Effect Eye Make-Up Remover you can read about it here : http://beautyinfiveminutes.blogspot.ro/2014/11/nivea-double-effect-eye-make-up-remover.html

0 comments:

Trimiteți un comentariu

I would love to hear from you