luni, 27 aprilie 2015

Sabon Loofah Soap with gycerine and lemon - review

I have had this soap in my stash for a few months now and I have recently started using it. I understood right from the first use that this soap is destined for specific areas since it does a very powerful exfoliation.

Sabon’s unique loofah soap is a glycerine-based soap poured into natural loofah (sea sponge) - it lathers up as you eliminate any rough spots on your body and comes in a lemon scent.
It comes in a 100 gr./1oz. piece. The date of valability is written on the package.
Since it is a soap encased in a natural loofah, it is recommended for use only in specific rough places that need a thorough exfoliation like elbows, knees and feet, or a full body exfoliation. It is said to improve the elasticity and firmness of the skin.
It has a lemony - gycerine scent and it lathers very quickly. The loofah is quite rough on the skin - use it sparingly and only where needed - in very tough, rough places like the soles of the feet (if your skin is sensitive I do not recommend it, it can damage the skin or the blood vessels). I would not use it for the body exfoliation - even if you don't have sensitive skin, it is too powerful.
   
After using it onto my feet, my skin was very well exfoliated, smooth and soft. Even if it contained glycerin I felt the need to hydrate the skin. I used a cream after and it was absorbed quicker and deeper into the skin.
   
After almost finishing it I didn't see a noticeable effect on the elasticity or the firmness of the skin, so I cannot say if it works or not.
Ingredients : Aqua, Elaeis Guineensis (Palm) Oil, Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil, Sucrose, Ethyl Alcohol, Propylene Glycol, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut Oil), Sodium Hydroxide, Glycerin, Citral, CI 11710 (Lemon Yellow).
    
It can be found at all Sabon stores and online at the price of 20 ron/7 dollars per piece.
All in all, the Sabon Loofah Soap with lemon is a very good exfoliant for the feet and elbows; it is too powerful for other areas of the body. It leaves the skin soft and smooth and lemony scented. I give it the B grade and I recommend it to you if you are searching for a powerful exfoliant. Until next time ,

0 comments:

Trimiteți un comentariu

I would love to hear from you