duminică, 19 aprilie 2015

Schwarzkopf Gliss Ultimate Color Express Repair Conditioner - review

I have a difficult hair : thin, tangly and very oily. I have to wash it every 2 to 3 days, or else it looks horrible. So knowing it is how it is, I stay away from styling it too much with too many products and I use conditioner once a month or so, so as not to make it oilier. Once every three months or so I dye it with my favourite L'Oreal ammonia-free Casting Crème Gloss, to make it less oily and more shiny.
   
Recently I have finished Schwarzkopf Gliss Ultimate Color Express Repair Conditioner so it's time I share my thoughts on it with you.
It is a repair formula serum and hair repair UV filter, fix color and protects against fading during washing. For optimum protection of color that lasts up to 10 weeks (regular use).
It is designed for coloured hair. It makes combing easy and gives a long lasting color protection. It helps fixing color and gives the hair a  radiant glow. It is designed for regular use.
  
It comes in a 200 ml/6.76 oz recipient and has a valability of 12 months. It has a formula enriched with liquid cristals and UV filters that give an intense colour and a cristal shine to the hair. Its innovative repair formula has particles indetic with those of the human hair that repair the damaged hair and restores its surface back to health.
Instructions for use: Shake before use! Spray on wet or dry hair. Do not rinse. Do not spray in eyes! Keep away from direct sunlight and frost! Preferably keep it upright. 
   
It has indeed a light, serum-like texture and a slight sweet smell. I used it in my wet hair after I'd washed and rinsed it. I used it especially towards the ends of the hair and less onto the roots (they are first to get oily). I used it every three washes for a few months.
   
I loved that it didn't make my hair oilier. It made it less fragile and the hair loss I usually have, was lessened. I didn't see the colour lasting longer than usual but it didn't fade.
   
You can see the ingredients below :
It can be found in stores and online at the price of aprox. 18 ron.
   
All in all, Schwarzkopf Gliss Ultimate Color Express Repair Conditioner is a decent, daily colour-protecting product at a decent price. It didn't perform miracles on my hair but I didn't expect it to. It did its job well, it lessend my hair loss and didn't make it oilier. I give it the B grade and I recommend it to you if you search a good conditioner for coloured, damaged hair at a decent price. Until next time ,



0 comments:

Trimiteți un comentariu

I would love to hear from you