sâmbătă, 23 ianuarie 2016

My freezing temperatures make-up and body care routine

As I promised, today I'm back with the second part of my go-to products for use in freezing temperatures. The previous post was dedicated to face care (make-up removal, face creams, face masks, SPF and lip care), today's post will be dedicated to my body care routine and my make-up essentials in the winter time.

Make-up products in the colder season

As in the case of the face care the most important thing for me is the moisturization factor and the protection against the biting cold temperatures that affect the skin. This is why I mainly wear a good layer of make-up in the winter time : to protect me from the damaging outside elements.
For the base I chose several of my very favourites : Bobbi Brown Intensive Skin Serum Foundation SPF 40 (252 ron), MustaeV Skinny Tint Foundation (still have one sample left) - (33 dollars) and Lioelle Triple the Sollution BB Cream SPF 30 (76 ron) - all of them are very moisturizing, making my skin feel good and comfortable; they also make the make-up last the entire day. 

Since they are more moisturizing bases I set them with the Melkior Loose Powder (56.90 ron), my favourite blushes for this period are : MustaeV Cheeky Chic blush in Floral Glow (20 dollars), Max Factor Crème Puff Blush in Lovely Pink (65 ron), The Body Shop Honey Bronze Highlighting Dome in 02 Pink - cream blush - (45 ron).

I keep my eye make-up to a minimum with one colour, or none at all. I like to add definition to my eyes with loads of mascara : Estee Lauder Sumptuous Extreme mascara (119 ron/27.50 dollars) and Inglot Secret Volume Mascara (11 euros). 

As for the lipsticks I added some of the most moisturizing : firstly one of my most loved : Clinique Pop Lipstick in Raspberry Pop (100 ron/18 dollars), Estee Lauder Pure Colour Rubellite (26 dollars), L'Oreal Color Riche Rose Creme lipstick, Astor Soft Sensation Lipcolor Butter (15 ron), Rimmel Lasting Finish by Kate Moss (5 pounds), Rimmel London Lasting Finish Colour Rush Balm (5 pounds) and Flormar Deluxe Cashmere Stylo Lipstick (30 ron). And last but not least my beloved MUSTAEV TEN SHADE LIP CREAM PRO PALETTE (50 dollars)!

Body care

For the body care again I tried to find my most moisturizing products, starting with the shower gels : my most nourishing currently are Yves Rocher Shower cream with Coffee Beans from Brasil (10 ron/4 dollars) and Sabon shower oil - Rose Tea (56 ron/20 dollars), I have currently several other scents in my stash but I want to enjoy them one by one (Sabon Shower oil in Patchouly-Lavender-Vanilla, Sabon Shower oil in Lavender Apple). Other recommendation : L'Occitane Almond Shower Oil (109 ron /50 dollars, full size 500 ml/138 ron).
Next I would further moisturize the skin with body oils : Sabon Body Oil in Musk (Sabon Body Oil Rose Tea) - 62 ron/20 dollars, Life Flo Pure Natural Macadamia Oil (106 ron/Secom).
For the hand care my current most moisturizing hand creams are : Yves Rocher Long Lasting Moisturizing hand cream with Arnica extract (3.50 dollars/15 ron), Melkior Intensive Repair Hand Cream (45 ron); another two very good hand creams : Farmec Glycerin Hand Cream ( 9 ron/ 2.50 euros) and L'Occitane en Provence 20% shea butter hand cream (30 ml/33 ron; 150 ml/95 ron).

 Hair care

And finally, my hair care. Since I have an oily hair I tend to skip the conditioners or hair masks for fear of making my hair producing even more sebum. But in the colder winter temperatures I feel the need to further moisturize my hair so I use conditioners, masks or serums from my stash, currently : Yves Rocher Botanical Hair Care Exceptionnal Serum (14.50 pounds) and Gerovital Tratament Expert  Regenerating Mask (4.39 euros/16 ron).
And this is it! These are my current products I use to make my skin feel good this very cold winter. I hope my post is useful to you. Tell me What are your favourite products to use in the cold, winter time ? Until next time,







0 comments:

Trimiteți un comentariu

I would love to hear from you