duminică, 17 ianuarie 2016

Pandora Valentine's Collection 2016 - a declaration of love

Another new year, another new gorgeous collection from Pandora. I posted earlier the Christmas 2015 collection and oh how much I love it! Well if I think about it I love all Pandora collections past and present. I haven't met one I didn't like. And that's bad news, for my wallet. Of course I had to show the new Valentine's collection to you. It is already available in stores and online so check it out!
The collection contains romantic and sweet jewelry with a variety of loving hearts to share with your special ones, pops of fun pink and fresh blooms.
As per usual with all Pandora jewelry the fine details and great craftmanship create an universe filled with grace and timeless elegance.
I love the declaration of love that these gems are conveying. With pieces from this collection it is certain you'll make Valentine's Day a day to remember for your loved ones !
Gift delicate petals as a symbol and declaration of a love that will last forever.
We should all love and declare our love for the special ones in our life. Time flies and we should make the most of it. Let's live life to the maximum and give and receive love. To be loved is one of man's richest treasures. Celebrate your love every day ! Remember : "Where there is love there is life"- Mahatma Gandhi. Until next time,





0 comments:

Trimiteți un comentariu

I would love to hear from you