duminică, 10 ianuarie 2016

New In - December 2015

I have postponed this post for lack of time to photo the products but I have had them since December so I thought I would show them to you. They all will be reviewed on the blog (some of them already are, I didn't have the patience to wait). There are mostly make-up products with some body and bath items in between. Here they are :
Nars matte multiple in Siam ; MustaeV Color Powder in Starlight Pink and Moonlight Champagne ; MustaeV Blooming Peach mono eyeshadow (not in photo); MustaeV MustaeV Cheeky Chic Blush in Floral Glow ; By Terry Terrybly Densiliss Blush in 3 Beach Bomb.
Also new in my stash are two Inglot products I have never tried : Inglot HD Perfect Coverup foundation (love it - good coverage, long-lasting) and Inglot Secret Volume Mascara.

I discovered in December a new store near my house  which houses brands like Revlon, Catrice, Essence and Elizabeth Arden and more. I couldn't resist and bought two matte blushes from Catrice : Catrice Multi Matt blush in 010 Love, Rosie! and 020 La-Lavender. Out of curiosity I also got in my stash a blush from the Hourglass  : the Ambient Lighting Blush in Incandescent Electra.
I received this perfume as a gift from my class on Christmas named Madame in Love (you can find it in DM) - a good day-to-day perfume that sweet but fresh at the same time.
The body/bath stash has also increased in size due to some new arrivals mostly from Yves Rocher : Yves Rocher Organic Vanilla Silky Lotion, Yves Rocher Organic Vanilla Exfoliating Shower Gel, Yves Rocher Tradition de Hamamm - Oriental Shower Gel (not in the photo), Nourishing Argan Balm 30 ml and Oriental Velvety Skin Scrub 30 ml. Another new shower gel in my stash is one from Tesori D'Oriente in Hamamm (orangy-oriental scent).

I also received a Sephora gift set with three Vanilla products : Creamy Body Wash, Moisturizing Body Lotion and Hand Wash. I can't wait to try them!
And last but not least the Estee Lauder Color Edit holiday set - I received as a Christmas gift. I already did a post on it with my first impressions and reviewed one of the perfumes in the set : Estee Lauder Modern Muse Le Rouge.
And that's it! All of these products will be reviewed on the blog. If you have a certain request for a product to be reviewed sooner leave a comment below. I wish you a great Sunday and I'll see you next time,





0 comments:

Trimiteți un comentariu

I would love to hear from you