joi, 17 decembrie 2015

Think Pink! make-up look

I have thought about showing you some of my daily make-up looks and the products I use for a long time and it has proved difficult for me so far since I often don't have time to photo the products and the make-up look. But I'll try my best ; I want to show you the products in the make-up look, on the face not only in swatches, writing about them. So I'm back again with a make-up look, this time it's the Think Pink! make-up look (I think you guessed by now I like my pinks!).
these aren't all the products I used
I started my make-up look from the bold pink lipstick I wanted to wear. Therefore I kept the eyes and cheeks discrete to better showcase the lips. I started with a face cleanse using a micellar water, then applied a cream to moisturize the face. After letting it be absorbed into the skin I applied around one full pump of Guerlain Tenue de Perfection foundation, mixed with MustaeV lustruous cream base, onto the face with my Sigma kabuki brush, blending it well onto the face and neck.

I followed with the Clinique concealer, covering my dark circles, then I set both the concealer and foundation with the Melkior powder (I have just started using it, the last one the Paese bamboo powder is finished). If I set the liquid/creamy products with powder they will last all day onto the skin together with the make-up.

Then I moved to the eyes, I applied a good base MAC paintpot in Painterly (love it, it is the only base that indeed lasts on my very oily lids for over 10 hours without creasing). Next I applied the MustaeV Dazzle Pink mono eyeshadow as a base and over it the  MustaeV Color Powder in Starlight Pink (also new, a gorgeous eye pigment, love it!). I applied mascara on both top and bottom lashes - Max Factor Masterpiece Glamour Extensions. I also filled my small gaps in the brows with my love Anastasia Beverly Hills Brow Wiz in Medium Brown.
I applied the MustaeV Cheeky Chic blush in Floral Glow onto the cheeks, also new in my stash (I really believe that a good blush suitable for your skin and hair color works wonders! It revives a tired complexion, makes you look good even if you are sick and makes you look younger and fresh if applied sparingly for a natural effect).

Last but not least, the star of the make-up look the lipstick! I used Freida's Pure Red Color Riche lipstick from L'Oreal. It is a bold, strong pink that can make you look washed out without the right blush. But at the same time it is gorgeous and wearing it you will definitely be the star of the show! It makes you feel confident and brave, ready to face the challenges of a new day with a smile in your face!
I hope you like the make-up look. If you have questions related to the products I used in the make-up look, don't hesitate to ask! I would love to hear your comments, ideas, proposals. Keep them coming ! Until next time ,
This post is part of the #chicprofilechallenge by Tavia from Chicprofile.com. A challenge for all of us Romanian beauty bloggers to better ourselves, publish more on the blog (I am trying to post twice a day for three days a week in December, let's see how it goes), make more videos both on Periscope and Youtube, post more on social media and improve ourselves day by day. Challenge taken!

0 comments:

Trimiteți un comentariu

I would love to hear from you