miercuri, 23 decembrie 2015

IDC Institute Jasmine & Magnolia Body butter - review

This body butter was finished and since my empties box was threatening to burst, I decided to publish my review and finally get ready the last empties post for this year. It was high time! I had posponed this post for too long.. Back to the subject of this post : it is IDC Institute Jasmine & Magnolia Body butter (IDC Institute is a Spanish brand with headquarters in Barcelona).

IDC Institute Jasmine & Magnolia Body butter. It is part of the Garden Dreams collection by nature. This body butter is decribed like a dream of walking in a lush garden with jasmine in full bloom. The sweet, seductive scent of jasmine mixes wonderfully with the freshness of the magnolia to create a wondeful, sweet, floral and feminine scent.
It comes in a 200 ml/6.7 oz. plastic recipient and has a valability of 6 months. If you like sweet, pretty strong scents, this body butter is for you! The scent lingers pleasantly onto the skin for several hours and fades discretely.
emptied to the last drop..
It is designed for dry skin, having a rich, thick texture and a high amount of nutrients. The texture is quicky absorbed into the skin, leaving it nourished and soft. I felt the need to re-apply the body butter several hours later (I have normal skin), for a very dry skin I am sure it doesn't provide enough moisturization. I didn't have any reactions to it like itching or reddening of the skin.

You can find it in stores and online at the price of aprox. 15 ron/ 3 euros.
All in all, IDC Institute Jasmine & Magnolia Body butter  is a good product for normal to slightly dry skin (I have normal skin and it worked for me in the colder season). I give it the B grade (it is designed for dry skin - it doesn't nourish enough or keep the moisturization for the entire day). If you need a lower priced body butter for normal to slightly dry skin give it a go !  Until next time ,

0 comments:

Trimiteți un comentariu

I would love to hear from you