miercuri, 10 decembrie 2014

Smokey make-up? A piece of cake

On the 29th of November 2014 I was a pupil again at Startline Academy (Anastasie Panu street no. 50), under the supervision of my lovely teacher the talented Dana Stancu. She is an experienced make-up artist and beauty blogger (you can read her blog here : http://danamakeup.blogspot.ro/) and I felt really happy to learn the secrets of the make-up trade from her.

The workshop took place at Startline Academy, the make-up school I attended, which organizes make-up courses all year round, you can read more here : https://www.facebook.com/AcademiaStartline or here : https://sites.google.com/site/academiastartline/

The theme of this workshop was the making of the smokey eye make-up, which is easier said than done. A well-made smokey eye that can look good and not age a person is very hard to do. We arrived early in the morning eager to find out more. Dana started the demonstration of a classic black smokey eye on a model, giving us detailed explanations and tips on the way.
And time passed so quickly...and we had to start our own smokey eye make-up on our beautiful models. My friend Claudia wanted a purple smokey eye so I granted her wish and started the make-up full of emotion.
The secrets of a smokey make-up is a good base and a lot of blending and layering with the help of my beloved Sigma brushes.
After finishing the entire make-up I added my first false individual lashes from Cupio (http://cupio.ro/gene-false) giving Claudia the full glamour look. I have to admit I was really nervous about the process of putting on false lashes but thanks to my talented teacher it really was a piece of cake!! And the lashes looked so good!!! I am really looking for trying the Cupio false lashes myself!!
My friend Claudia was even more beautiful at the end and told me that she didn't want to take off her make-up at the end of the day!! That was really rewarding and I felt happy!
The workshop was really useful for me, being able to learn many truly efficient tips about make-up from a person with a lot of practical experience. Knowing Dana's talent and skill I had no doubts that the workshop would be a success!! If you want to find out more about Dana, you can read the interview she gave to Ana from Beautybarometer on her blog : http://www.beautybarometer.com/2014/12/make-up-artist-din-tot-sufletul-daniela.html


2 comments:

  1. Draga mea sa stii ca mi-au dat lacrimile. Jur!
    Iti multumesc pentru toate cuvintele frumoase, ma innobileaza
    te pup
    Dana

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  2. Ma bucur ca te-am cunoscut si ca ne daruiesti cu atata generozitate din talentul tau, am scris postarea cu mare drag si din suflet pentru ca meriti. Lots of kisses!

    RăspundețiȘtergere

I would love to hear from you