vineri, 19 decembrie 2014

The life in pink : Chloé Roses de Chloé

... Quand il me prend dans ses bras
    Il me parle l'a tout bas
    Je vois la vie en rose
    Il me dit des mots d'amour
    Des mots de tous les jours
    Et ça m' fait quelque chose
(Edith Piaf - La Vie En Rose) ... 
I am nostalgic today. In this grey, misty day I need to see life in pink, to feel that every dream can come true, that every love story will end in happily ever after, that good can be found in every person around me. I need to see the light around me chasing the darkness away. I need to feel happy, sunny, cheerful and carefree.
So I turn to one of my favourite perfumes Chloé Roses de Chloé . It is so pretty, feminine and light that it boosts my mood immediately. I adore both the packaging and the bottle : dainty, femine, sexy, demure, light, happy and carefree. 
Roses de Chloé is an invitation to grace. Luminous and subtle, it inspires and evokes a unique facet of the signature Chloé rose, capturing the spirit of the Chloé woman. The fragrance exudes an immediate and incredible freshness, derived from the top note bergamot.

This sensation is gradually joined by a heart of Damascena rose essence, modernized with a magnolia accord. The trail on the skin is of white musk and amber, the signature base of the Chloé house. The perfume evokes a delicate, luminous and floral style. It has been created by Perfumers: Michel Almairac and Mylène Alran, Robertet.
You can see the ingredients here:
Seeing the pretty bottle and smelling this delicate, feminine rose scent I am taken back in time, I can see elegant women wearing long silk ball gowns, fabulous jewellery, men in tuxedos dining and dancing in the most expensive restaurants. It's all about class, glamour, femininity, elegance.
My bottle is the smallest: 30  ml/1 oz. of roses, timeless elegance and a touch of mystery. I spray it on, I feel good again, I am ready to face the greyness around me, I am ready to live and see the life in pink.
You can find the perfume in Sephora, Kendra, Douglas and other perfumeries at the price of aprox.70 dollars/150 ron. 
... Il me dit des mots d'amour
   Des mots de tout les jours
   Et ça m' fait quelque chose
   Il est entré dans mon coeur
   Une part de bonheur
   Dont je connais la cause
(Edith Piaf - La Vie En Rose) ...

4 comments:

  1. Splendid description... i'd really want to feel the pinky butterflies playing in my stomach :)...sweet words, sweet lady :)

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  2. Thank you I hope I could capture the magic this perfume makes me feel..

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  3. yes!!!

    my fav perfume !!! i just loooove it !!!

    looking forward to buy another bottle!

    happy new year, dear Monica!

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  4. I also love it very much! I adore the bottle too! I will certainly repurchase it when it's done! Have a wonderful 2015!

    RăspundețiȘtergere

I would love to hear from you