duminică, 28 decembrie 2014

Masticspa Mastic Hand Cream - review

Another winter, another hand cream in another bag ... Due to the cold temperatures I feel the need to moisturize continuously (especially my hands which are very sensitive to cold and wind). I have already one of my all time favourites L'Occitane en Provence 20% shea butter hand cream which I love but I need more.

I often feel the need to apply a hand cream and if I change my bag and I forget to switch all my contents into the new one I am left without a hand cream ...Oh no! What do I do now?? Well, I buy a new one of course! Fortunately I didn't have to do that - at Beautybarometer's beauty blogger meeting I received a new hand cream to try : Masticspa Mastic Hand Cream . Lucky me! A new hand cream to the resque! Let me  tell you something about the brand:
.................
Mastic Spa – the only cosmetic line based on mastic, a timeless and treasured Greek wonder ingredient that for centuries has provided those in the know with astonishing health and beauty benefits – has a comprehensive range of effective and unique natural beauty products.

Mastic Spa is a one of a kind company – a product of both tradition and the latest research. The key ingredient to every product made by Mastic Spa is mastic, a legendary substance in Greece, which has been celebrated for centuries.

Mastic is the legendary and mysterious elixir that seeps from the mastic tree, found in the southern region of the Greek Aegean island Chios, and nowhere else in the world.
Mastic has been known since Antiquity for its medicinal properties and for its therapeutic benefits for the skin. Thanks to modern scientific research, we now have a better understanding of how mastic works its magic.

Mastic Spa products range from the very first product and best seller Masticdent toothpaste to luxurious shampoos, fragrant and colorful bath and body treatments and effective facial skincare. Mastic has been scientifically proven to have strong anti-bacterial and anti-fungal properties. In combination with other natural ingredients, mastic oil provides superior cleansing, hydrates skin and hair, slows the effects of aging on the face, aids in the healing of burns and scars, and protects the teeth and gums.      source : http://oliveoilspa.com
.................
Let's go back to the hand cream. It comes in a plastic tube of 100 gr./3.38 oz. of product. It is a moisturizing hand cream. Rich with mastic oil and plant extract, this hand cream strengthens and protects the skin. The allantoin calms the skin, Vitamin B softens it and soothes irritation.
It contains : Mastic gum, Mastic Oil, Alantoin, Provitamin B5 (Panthenol), Glycerin, Olive Oil. It is free of : Mineral Oil, propylene glycol, ethanolamine, triethanolamine. It is dermatologically tested.
It has a delicate and pleasant herbal, sweet smell. It has a not too tick, not too thin consistency. It is very quickly absorbed by the skin, leaving it nourished and perfumed. It doesn't leave a greasy film onto the skin which I love.
It comes at the price of 40 ron/9.60 euros. In Romania the cream can be found at all Marionnaud shops.
   
All in all, Masticspa Mastic Hand Cream is a very effective hand cream, extremely useful especially in the colder seasons due to its nourishing, calming and soothing properties. It is a very good quality cream and I recommend it if you search a deeply nourishing and soothing hand cream. It receives the A grade from me! Tell me What other efficient hand creams can you recommend for my sensitive hands ?
.....................
A dose of English :
comprehensive - of large scope; covering or involving much
to seep - to pass, flow, or ooze gradually through a porous substance
fungus - mushroom
 

0 comments:

Trimiteți un comentariu

I would love to hear from you