marți, 21 iulie 2015

New in - make-up edition - with swatches

During the past few weeks I have had more free time than usual to explore the beauty stores in search of news and products on sale. As I have posted earlier I couldn't leave the stores empty handed therefore I present you today another New In post, filled with products that are new in my make-up stash and my first impressions on them.
I bought from Marrionaud a palette in sales that I had wanted for a long time : The Balm Nude'tude palette - I love it, great pigmentation for a good price - review here
Last week I visited the Wycon store and I presented you with its latest limited collection Wycon Wild Escape here; of course I couldn't leave without a few bits and bobs - I bought two long-lasting eyeshadows I really wanted - Wycon Soft Mousse eyeshadows in 09 (Rose Gold) and 15 (Champagne); (very long lasting, even on my very oily lids; they set and they don't budge!!) and two cream eyeshadows from the new limited collection : Wycon Dusty Cushion eyeshadows in 01 Champagne Perlato and 02 Rosa Perlato. 
Wycon Soft Mousse eyeshadows
Wycon Dusty Cushion eyeshadows
In the middle of summer I felt like a child on Christmas day : MustaeV, the brand I have recently discovered, made me a wonderful surprize sending me two of their mono eyeshadows to test. They are : Naked Wood (soft beige with golden sheen) and Dazzle Pink (light baby pink). Two very beautiful eyeshadows, suitable for a day, nude look. As a first impression, the eyeshadows are fine, buttery soft and pigmented. And very surprisingly I had a hard time taking the swatches off my hand!
in natural light
in sunlight
And last, but not least I have a new Inglot eyeshadow refill in my collection - Inglot AMC Shine 20. It is perfect for the summer time, a sparkling blue shadow. Just gorgeous and fun!
Of course there will be looks and reviews for all these products (the palette is already reviewed, I couldn't help myself to use it right away) as soon as I have the chance to play some more with them. I'm really excited to use them all! I love to play with make-up, it's so much fun! Tell me What have you recently bought ? Until next time ,
...................
A dose of English : 
bits and bobs - small, remnant articles and things - the same as 'odds and ends' (very used in UK).

0 comments:

Trimiteți un comentariu

I would love to hear from you