marți, 13 octombrie 2015

SVR Hydraliane BB in Light - review

I had received and used this BB cream for a while now and since then I used it heavily in my make-up looks. I tend to prefer a lighter coverage in my foundations and BB/CC creams since I don't have heavy skin imperfections to cover. I tend to use a lighter coverage in my bases and correct with a stronger coverage concealer. Today's post is dedicated to a BB cream that has quickly entered in my favourites box : SVR Hydraliane BB in Light.

THE FIRST HYDRATION CONCENTRATE TO CONTINUOUSLY INFUSE YOUR SKIN. FORMULATED WITH 60% PHYSIO-ADAPTED WATER. 24-HOUR HYDRATION, COMFORT, RADIANCE. 100% ALLERGY TESTED. CLINICALLY PROVEN.
 
Because no other source of water beats that found in your skin, Laboratoire SVR has created PHYSIO-ADAPTED WATER. Highly concentrated in trace elements, this perfect kind of water is the exclusive innovation behind Hydraliane, the hydrating range that replicates the skin’s natural hydration functions. 4 everyday skincare products for instant, intense and long-lasting hydration. 

As a result, Hydraliane imitates the skin’s ability to hydrate itself, providing moisturisation for a full 24 hours. What’s more, its new generation galenic formula enriched with physiological sugars and containing liquid crystals lock water into the skin for maximum hydration. With a unifying, melt-in texture, HYDRALIANE BB CREME SPF 20 is designed for women who are always short on time: creating a second skin in just a single sweep. It hydrates for softer skin, contains nude pigments for a more even look, and soft focus agents with a touch of light-reflecting mica for added radiance. 
At the same time, it protects the skin itself with a UVB/UVA SPF20, UVA +++ system of protection. Tiredness is forgotten as this new and absolutely perfect skin is flooded with radiance!(available in two shades, light and medium)
Moisturising and perfecting skincare. Hydration and comfort. A radiant and unified complexion. Skin looks smooth. Silky, lightweight texture, non-greasy finish. For sensitive skin.

HIGH DOSAGE DERMATOLOGICAL ACTIVE INGREDIENTS :
• Physio-adapted water: Continuously infuses the cells with essential water
• Physiological sugars: Lock water into the skin
• Reflecting pigments: Instant skin-beautifying effect
• SPF20 Anti UVA/UVB Anti-age prevention
PROVEN EFFECTIVENESS ON SENSITIVE SKIN
USE : Apply to the face and neck, morning and/or evening. Excellent make-up base. Non-comedogenic. Hypoallergenic.
It comes in a 40 ml recipient with a secure cap and has a valability of 12 months. It has a creamy, thicker tecture and a light coverage. The shade suitable for me is Light. It is easy to work with and blend, even with fingers. It evens the skin tone, provides a long-lasting moisturization and has SPF 20 (I like thicker textures in the colder seasons and I would have prefered a higher SPF in the winter time).
It is very suitable for evening out the skin while providing moisturization and SPF. It does not cover skin imperfections. It has a discrete, sweet smelling scent I like. It absorbs very quickly into the skin making it feel very comfortable. I didn't have any skin reactions like itching or reddening. You can see the ingredients below : 
It is a good make-up base for my oily skin if powdered over it. The make-up lasted all day without fading. It can be found at optimashop.ro at the price of 45 ron. 
All in all, SVR Hydraliane BB Light is one of the best BB creams I've ever tried. I loved the thicker texture, the moisturization (I didn't feel the tightening of the skin, telling me it needs moisture) and the confortable feeling of the skin. Its price is a little higher than a normal BB cream but it is carefully formulated for sensitive skin and the physio-adapted water that replicates the skin’s natural hydration functions is worth the extra money. I would have prefered it to have a higher SPF than 20. Therefore I give it the -A grade (for the lower SPF). Tell me What are your favourite BB creams ? Until next time ,








2 comments:

I would love to hear from you