duminică, 11 octombrie 2015

MustaeV Lustruous Cream Base - review

I had postponed this post for a while now since I couldn't find a good day to photo. This luminous base is so beautiful that I needed the sun to do it justice. I usually keep far away from highlighters since I have quite an oily skin and I shine enough on a daily basis but after using this product, I'll make an exception.

This year the strobing make-up (sculpting the face using highlighters not bronzers) is very on trend right now so I thought this is the perfect moment to introduce you to a wonderful illuminating make-up base : MustaeV Lustruous Cream Base.
MustaeV Lustruous Cream Base - the secret to radiant skin! A lightweight, hydrating make-up base. The pink pearl particles capture light the moment the cream base is applied, making your skin instantly radiant. The pink glow delicately shines depending on the angle of the light to give you a lustrous look.

It comes in a 40 ml recipient with a pump (very useful in dosing the right amount of product and also hygienic) and has a valability of 12 months. I have tried several times to use it as a make-up base and it felt great on the skin, hydrating and the foundation applied and adhered very nicely over it, but I didn't like its glowing effect onto my already shiny oily skin. I am sure that on a normal to dry skin it would look marvellous.
I liked it very much as a cream highlighter onto my cheekbones, nose, Cupid's bow and even under my eyebrows. Love it! It gives a discrete but not too discrete luminous glow to the skin. It is very appropriate for an evening night out and a stronger, bolder make-up look. You can see it in the Autumn make-up loook I did below :
You can find it on MustaeV's site at the price of 33 dollars.
All in all, I like the MustaeV Lustruous Cream Base as a cream highlighter very much! It is perfect for a night look and it keeps the skin hydrated and glowing all day long! I haven't been dissapointed by this product, as well as the other MustaeV products I've tried (search Mustaev in the search box to see them) so I'm looking forward to discover more from MustaeV. Until next time ,



2 comments:

  1. Te-am nominalizat la o leapsa draguta. Sper sa o preiei! Pupici
    http://loredanamanciu.ro/tag-the-versatile-blogger-awards/

    RăspundețiȘtergere

I would love to hear from you