duminică, 25 octombrie 2015

La vie en pink make-up look

I have thought about showing you some of my daily make-up looks and the products I use for a long time and it has proved difficult for me so far since I often don't have time to photo the products and the make-up look. But I'll try my best ; I want to show you the products in the make-up look, on the face not only in swatches, writing about them.

So I decided to start a new section of my blog - looks, where I humbly present you my daily make-up and the products I use. I don't consider myself a make-up guru I simply want to show you what works for me and what products I like.

And now let's see the look for today's post : I entitled it La vie en pink. I looove pink both onto cheeks and onto the lips; the bolder, the better. I prefer to showcase either the eyes or the lips. That day the lips were on show with Too Faced Melted lipstick in Melted Candy.
I started my make-up look from this liquid lipstick I wanted to wear. Therefore I kept the eyes and cheeks discrete to better showcase the lips. This look is one I did a while ago and I didn't have the chance to post it. Since then I finished the Lancome foundation (review).
I started with a face cleanse using a micellar water, then applied a cream to moisturize the face. After letting it be absorbed into the skin I applied around one full pump of foundation onto the face with my Sigma kabuki brush, blending it well onto the face and neck.

I followed with the Maybelline concealer, covering my dark circles, then I set both the concealer and foundation with the Paese powder (I have an oily, combination skin and this powder is very good for mattifying it). If I set the liquid/creamy products with powder they will last all day onto the skin together with the make-up.

Then I moved to the eyes, I applied on both top and bottom a brown long-wearing eye pencil from Rimmel Scandaleyes Waterproof Kohl Kajal in 012 Bronze (not in the photo). I applied mascara on both top and bottom lashes - Max Factor Masterpiece Glamour Extensions.

I applied the Milani blush in Luminoso onto the cheeks (I really believe that a good blush suitable for your skin and hair color works wonders! It revives a tired complexion, makes you look good even if you are sick and makes you look younger and fresh if applied sparingly for a natural effect).

Last but not least, the star of the make-up look the lipstick! I used Too Faced Melted lipstick in Melted Candy (Sephora). It is a bold, strong pink that can make you look washed out without a blush. But at the same time it is gorgeous and wearing it you will definitely stand out from the crowd! It makes you feel confident, sexy, bold and brave, ready to face the challenges of a new day!

I hope you like the make-up look. If you have questions related to the products I used in the make-up look, don't hesitate to ask! I have used them heavily and I can answer your questions about them. I would love to hear your comments, ideas, proposals. Keep them coming ! Until next time ,





0 comments:

Trimiteți un comentariu

I would love to hear from you