luni, 19 octombrie 2015

5th time's a charm : From Mona with Gloss fifth anniversary party

This month From Mona with Gloss has turned five years! Wow! I hope I will also boast such achievement! Five years of beauty, fun and laughter! This is how I see Mona, she is the lady with fiery red hair and a gorgeous smile. She is always friendly, sunny, optimistic and fun.
Crenguta won the best party costume :)
The party was themed of course around the 5 number. The dress code was strict : we had to wear the 5 with us to the party. I chose to wear a wish for Mona : on my Pandora bracelet I wore 3 rows of 5 charms, wishing her to reach 15 years of blogging.

And what a party it was! Like Mona the party was filled with colour, fun and lots of beauty (make-up, nail and hair corners to try, a lovely fashion show and many more). We were able to try the latest releases from The Body Shop (including the latest perfume Black Musk, a sensual, sweet perfume perfect for the colder season), Yves Rocher, Flormar (make-up) and try the latest in hair styles (Robert Both Studio).
One of the most wanted corner of the party belonged to Ink Nails Studio. They brought a new nail procedure in Romania the digital printed nails. Of course everyone wanted to try it.
The CND Vinylux Topline Europa corner offering mini manis was also very sought after by the ladies who wanted to try the latest releases. Secom also had a corner inviting all the ladies present to try their products. I have to admit I am not familiar with their products at all, but this will change because I have won a Macadamia Pure Oil and I'm very happy about it since my skin gets very dry and dehydrated in the colder seasons. I will definitely be back to share with you my thoughts on it. Thank you Secom and Mona!
Mona has prepared other surprises including hair and make-up shows, a lovely fashion show from OneBeatFashion and of course raffles where the lucky ones could win many prizes.
And like all good things the night passed very quicky, we met friends, beauty bloggers, beauty lovers and talked and laughed and we had lots of fun. Thank you Mona for a great night and I wish you to fulfill all your wishes, may the blog bring you much joy ! P.S.Never stop smiling !
Photo credits: Vik Efitimie

4 comments:

  1. Heey, thank you, Monica! You're so sweet! I'm glad you had fun :* I hope you like the macadamia oil and I'm looking forward to seeing you next year at my party!

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  2. You're very welcome. I had a lot of fun as always. Kisses!

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  3. Te pup Monica,super party,ma bucur ca ne-am revazut <3

    RăspundețiȘtergere
    Răspunsuri
    1. Pupici! Si eu ma bucur de revedere, trebuie sa ne mai intalnim la un pahar de vorba!

      Ștergere

I would love to hear from you