duminică, 4 octombrie 2015

One year blog anniversary

"I would thank you from the bottom of my heart, but for you my heart has no bottom."
Author unknown
I am a lady of few words. I like to keep it simple, short and efficient. 
Today my blog Monica's beauty in five minutes has turned one year.  
I'm still amazed by this. One entire year had flown by, since the evening on the 4th of October 
when I finally decided to publish my first post after many hesitations and second thoughts.
And you, my lovely readers, have welcomed me with kind words of encouragement and support.
The blog has already brought me many joys: I've met wonderful, special, giving people; 
I've learnt a lot and I still do; I've had many interesting experiences.
It has been a great adventure for me!
I thank all of YOU for being here for me.
I hope I can bring you five minutes of joy, relaxation and useful information every day.
I hope I can improve your English and make you love it a little bit more.
I hope I can make your day a better one.
And I wish you to follow your passions and dreams!
Don't give up no matter how hard it is!
Love you lots, M

P.S. I have a surprise for you later.

2 comments:

I would love to hear from you