joi, 1 octombrie 2015

Cosmetics Beauty Hair 2015 - highlights + haul

Today was the first day of Cosmetics Beauty Hair 2015 so I'm back as promised with many photos with the offers and reductions from the event.

There are three separate buildings that host the exhibition and there are many well known and loved brands present there: Melkior, Cupio, Chi, Bruno Vassari, Keune, Ziaja, Orly, Golden Rose, Gabrini, Gerocossen, Gerovital, Herbagen, Yankee Candle, Paese, BaByliss, Make-up Atelier Paris, Adhara, Numeric Proof, Kim brushes, Andra Cosmetics, Oyster, Extreme Lashes, Aseyda and many more.
There are products for all tastes and prices from professional make-up, to face, body, hair and nail care, face and body beauty treatments and tools. It is heaven for all beauty lovers. The exhibition lasts until the 4th of October so go and check it out! I leave you with the unedited photos from the event.
Beauty One :
Melkior:
 
Paese:
Keune:
Adhara:
Make-up Atelier Paris : 
Cupio:
Orly:
Golden Rose:
Ziaja (Poland):
Secom:
BaByliss:
Yankee Candle:
Gerocossen:
Gerovital: 
Herbagen:
Cosmetica Verde:
Aseyda:
 And this is what I came home with : 




2 comments:

  1. Aw, now I'm sad because I missed the Yankee Land stand. :(. I really love their candles.
    And I didn't notice the Kardashian products. I'm really curious if they're any good.

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  2. Yes, they come every year, I skipped buying the candles since I have several old ones I need to finish. Yes, e Kardashian products were sitting there quietly, unnoticed. I think there will be an official launch soon.

    RăspundețiȘtergere

I would love to hear from you