sâmbătă, 24 octombrie 2015

The Body Shop Christmas limited editions

I am back, as promised with the Christmas releases from The Body Shop. What can I say? That I want them all! Heeelp! Please hide my credit card, or else it will parish from exhaustion..

The Body Shop released for this Christmas three limited edition ranges : two you already know from previous years Glazed Apple and Frosted Cranberry  and a new and interesting one Frosted Plum.
The Glazed Apple range contains : Body Butter, Shower Gel, Apple Soap, Hand Cream, Sugar Scrub, Lip Balm, Bath Fizzers (new), Scented Candle and Home Frangrance Oil.
The Frosted Cranberry range contains : Body Butter, Shower Gel, Apple Soap, Hand Cream, Sugar Scrub, Lip Balm, Bath Fizzers (new), Scented Candle and Home Frangrance Oil.
The Frosted Plum range contains : Body Butter, Shower Gel, Apple Soap, Hand Cream, Sugar Scrub, Lip Balm, Bath Fizzers (new), Scented Candle and Home Frangrance Oil.

You can find in all three ranges and more (one of the things I love the most about The Body Shop) gift sets, in all sizes and at all price ranges. I am sure you can't go wrong with a gift from The Body Shop.
Moving on to the make-up section there are new releases here too.

Winter 2015 make-up collection : 

Two Limited Edition eyeshadow palettes : Grooving Gold and Swinging Silver - 4 metallic/shimmer shades
source
source
Limited Edition The Sparkler - The glitter spray is released in a new limited edition collectable design. Available in Silver Shimmer/Golden Glimmer.
Limited Edition Scarlet Starlet Lip & Cheek Doll  – Lip & cheek stain.
New Limited Edition Nail Polishes 
New Silver Glitter Eyeliner 
New Limited Edition Colour Crush Lipstick  – best-selling shades, Coral Blush and Nude Allure in limited edition 1920s inspired packaging.
source
And the best of the best, The Body Shop has released yet again its yearly Advent Calendar (24 products just waiting to be opened daily in December, what a way to start the day with a new product to try) - 496 ron.
source
My wishlist for Christmas grows and grows.. I am curious about the scent of the Frosted Plum range; I know the other two, I want to check out in store the Grooving Gold palette (I love the shades, they are perfect for me); I really want the Advent Calendar .. it's perfect for a beauty blogger, daily a new product to try and explore... Tell me What are your favourites from the Christmas limited collections ? Until next time ,





2 comments:

I would love to hear from you