vineri, 30 octombrie 2015

Pandora Christmas collection 2015

It's finally here! You know by now how much I love all Pandora jewelry! They are so gorgeous, dainty, elegant, with great attention to details..love them ! I have previously seen online previews of the upcoming Christmas collection and wanted it all ! And finally it is here!!!
Pandora Christmas collection 2015
Glittering snowflakes, crystallised droplets and frosted flowers capture the spirit of winter’s wondrous landscape. It's all about dreaming of a sparkling Christmas with shimmering jewellery in seasonal colours.
 Winter wonderland with sparkling blue and silver touches

 Get in the Christmas spirit with Pandora
 
Just look at them ! Absolutely gorgeous ! I think you can't go wrong with a Pandora gift !
Pandora represents for me timeless elegance, class, style and femininity ; all of these you can find reflected in their beautiful jewelry. The Christmas 2015 collection is now in stores so you can go and check it out! I definitely will! Until next time ,

0 comments:

Trimiteți un comentariu

I would love to hear from you