duminică, 18 octombrie 2015

Wycon Rebel Icon make-up collection

Last week I was in the Old City Centre so I thought I would check out the latest releases from Wycon. I have posted about them before, I really like some of their products so from time to time I like to browse through the store for the latest releases. I arrived in time to see their latest limited make-up collection Rebel Icon.
The Rebel Icon lady is brave and independent, a true contemporary heroine. She loves contrasts, strong, bold colours and still maintains her femininity. The collection is filled with strong colours and comfortable, innovative textures.
The collection contains : 
Be Yourself eyeshadow palette - pigmented, buttery soft eyeshadows. Price : 88.90 ron /15.90 euros.
first palette from left to right
Lip Power maxi lip pencil - Price : 49.90 ron /8.90 euros.
Rebel Art lipstick - matte, pigmented lipstick -  Price : 44.90 ron /7.90 euros.
Pencil sharpener for maxi pencils -  Price : 16.90 ron /2.90 euros.
Liquid Pearl eyeshadow - long-lasting, liquid, pigmented, metallic finish eyeshadow. Price : 49.90 ron /8.90 euros.
Ever Trace eyeliner - Price : 38.90 ron /6.90 euros.
Maximeyes mascara - Price : 49.90 ron /8.90 euros.
Eyebrow Tatoo - Price : 44.90 ron /7.90 euros.
Mixing palette - Price : 8.90 ron /1.50 euros.
Rebel Icon pochette -  Price : 66.90 ron /11.90 euros.
Glossy Lacquer kit -  Price : 38.90 ron 6.90 euros.
Liquid Velvet foundation - hydrating, light textured foundation. Price : 49.90 ron /94.90 euros.
Glowing Concealer - Price : 38.90 ron /6.90 euros.
Ray of Light - cream blush and illuminator - Price : 44.90 ron /7.90 euros (blush) ; Price : 49.90 ron /8.90 euros (illuminator).
That's it! I loved the Liquid Pearl eyeshadows, the eye palettes, the cream blush and illuminators and more. If you liked the collection go in the store and check it out! Tell me What are your favourites ? Until next time ,




0 comments:

Trimiteți un comentariu

I would love to hear from you