luni, 26 octombrie 2015

Gerocossen Argan Line Nourishing Body Milk - review

I have recently finished this body milk together with my mother, so this post will be a joint review from me (normal skin) and her (dry skin). I received this product some time ago and I kept it in my stash to use after finishing the current moisturizer. It is Gerocossen Argan Line Nourishing Body Milk .
Enriched with Argan Oil, ingredient with great nourishing and regenerating properties, it offers the skin a variety of essential nutrients : Omega 3 fatty acids, Omega 6 and vitamin E. This body milk provides an intense hydration to the skin and acts as a barrier against the dryness. The skin is smooth, hydrated and velvety soft. No parabens. Dermatologically tested.
It comes in a 400ml plastic bottle with a secure cap and has a valability of 12 months. It has a not too runny, not too thick texture and a pretty strong sweet-sour scent. It is absorbed quickly into the skin but the moisturization doesn't last all day, only several hours.

For me, it provided the moisturization I needed in the not too cold weather (during the winter time I need all the moisturization I can get, my skin feels very dry and dehydrated so I need the thickest, most nourishing body butters I can find).

For my mother's dry skin it didn't provide the necessary moisturization, after around several hours she felt the need to reapply a body cream.
Ingredients : Aqua, Paraffinum liquidum, Glycerin, Caprylic/capric triglyceride, Glyceryl stearate, PEG-100 stearate, Cetearyl alcohol, Olea europaea fruit (olive) oil, Cyclopentasiloxane, Cyclohexasiloxane, Argania spinosa oil, Dimethicone, Phenoxyethanol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Parfum, Carbomer, Sodium hydroxide, BHA, Tetrasodium EDTA, Benzyl salicylate, Butylphenyl methylpropional, Limonene, Coumarin, alpha-Isomethyl ionone.

It can be found in the stores and online at the price of aprox. 18 ron. All in all, the Gerocossen Argan Line Nourishing Body Milk is a decent body milk for normal skin, it doesn't moisturize enough for a dry/very dry skin. It is quicky absorbed into the skin and has a good price for its size. Therefore I give it the B grade. Until next time ,

0 comments:

Trimiteți un comentariu

I would love to hear from you