marți, 27 octombrie 2015

Inglot matte lipstick 429 - review

I was lucky to receive this lipstick at an Inglot event a while ago. I have worn it on and off acording to my mood and now it's time I share with you my thoughts on it. It is Inglot matte lipstick 429.
Inglot matte lipstick 429. The perfect opaque super matte lipstick for any occasion. Vitamin E, Macadamia oil, and Avocado oil moisturize and nourish the lips. Long lasting formula provides the ideal matte, smooth, even finish. (4.5 g/0.16 oz.)
It is a gorgeous matte red shade I adore. It is very opaque from one layer, if you want a deeper shade add a second layer of lipstick. It is a shade that can be worn by all women in all seasons. It suits every complexion, eye and hair colour. It is a colour that gives every woman wearing it a boost of confidence, makes her feel sexy and bold and ready to face the word !

The most important thing for me is that it does not dry the lips ! It applies smooth and evenly on the lips, it is not patchy. I felt it comfortable onto the lips. I didn't feel the need to moisturize them further. The colour lasts on me for around 4-5 hours than fades (I am a notorious lipstick eater). You can see swatches below :
You can find it in all Inglot shops at the price of aprox. 49 ron/15 dollars.
All in all, Inglot matte lipstick 429 is a fabulous lipstick ! All women need a hot red lipstick in their life and this is one of them ! It is very pigmented, nourishing, long lasting and it has a good price for its great quality. This lipstick gets the A grade from me ! Tell me Do you like wearing hot red lipsticks ? Which are your favourites ? Until next time ,

0 comments:

Trimiteți un comentariu

I would love to hear from you