Bioderma Sébium H2O : A cleansing and make-up removing water that gently purifies combination or oily skin. For combination, oily or blemished skin.
- Sébium H2O is the 1st specific make-up removing micellar water for combination or oily skin that mimics the natural composition of the skin for perfect make-up removal and total respect for even the most sensitive skin.
- Thanks to the Fluidactiv patented sebo-correcting complex, it biologically regulates sebum quality to keep the pores from becoming clogged and clear up the skin.
- Enriched with purifying agents, zinc gluconate and copper sulphate, Sébium H2O purifies the skin and limits sebaceous secretion.
- Gently cleanses and removes make-up without drying out the skin
- Purifies the skin and regulates sebum quality
- Offers an immediate sensation of freshness
- Scented formula
- No colouring agents
AQUA/WATER/EAU, PEG-6 CAPRYLIC/CAPRIC GLYCERIDES, SODIUM CITRATE, ZINC GLUCONATE, COPPER SULFATE, GINKGO BILOBA LEAF EXTRACT, MANNITOL, XYLITOL, RHAMNOSE, FRUCTOOLIGOSACCHARIDES, PROPYLENE GLYCOL, CITRIC ACID, DISODIUM EDTA, CETRIMONIUM BROMIDE, FRAGRANCE (PARFUM).
Instructions for use : Morning and/or evening – 7 days a week
- Soak a cotton pad with Sébium H2O.
- Gently cleanse and/or remove make-up from your face.
- Re-apply until the cotton pad becomes clean.
- Lightly dab your face with a clean cotton towel.
It cleans well the skin but it has a slight stickiness to it and I feel for a few moments that I have a residue onto the skin. Afterwards the sensation disappears. I feel it is slightly astringent to my skin but I haven't noticed a reduction in my sebum excess. I couldn't use it onto my eyes as with Sensibio, I was sure it could irritate my eyes so I didn't try.
I felt the need to rinse it afterwards with water or to cleanse it with a cleanser (this never happened with the Sensibio; I could use it safely onto my eyes and my skin felt clean and refreshed). It did dry out my skin a little ; I felt the need to moisturize afterwards.
You can find it in pharmacies at the price of aprox. 19 ron (100ml.) ; 59 ron (250 ml.) and 69 ron (500ml.).
All in all, Bioderma Sébium H2O is a good cleanser but it is not the right one for me : it didn't reduce my excess sebum, I cannot use it onto my eyes, it has perfume and it is slightly drying ; also the price is not very cheap (therefore I give it the C grade).
Although I have combination skin I still prefer to use the Sensibio H2O (it is not sticky; it is eye-friendly; it leaves the skin cleansed and refreshed; I didn't feel the need to rinse it off - I adore it!). I will be back with a full review for the Bioderma Sensibio H2O when I finish this one. Tell me Have you tried this micellar water ? What are your impressions on it ? Until next time ,