luni, 21 septembrie 2015

MustaeV Glazing Lip Gloss in Golden Peach - review

I have already declared my love for several MustaeV products : MustaeV Skinny Tint foundation,
MustaeV single eyeshadows Naked Wood and Dazzle Pink and my very favourite MUSTAEV TEN SHADE LIP CREAM PRO PALETTE. So far I haven't been dissapointed by any of their products, I only managed to increase my wishlist of things to try and explore. So today it's time to share with you another product I have tried : MustaeV Glazing Lip Gloss in 02 Golden Peach.
MustaeV Glazing Lip Gloss in Golden Peach "Applies evenly and smoothly, creating long-lasting, lustruous lips". This glazing lip gloss instantly moisturizes dry lips. Its sheer, glossy texture conditions and lasts long after application.

02 Golden Peach. It is described as "a soft peach with golden pearl lip gloss". It has 4.5 ml and a valability of 6 months. It can be worn on its own or applied over the lipstick to add volume and shine to the lips.

It is a lovely shiny, almost sheer lip gloss. It has a slight sticky feeling to the lips I can tolerate (I really don't like very sticky lip glosses) because of the gorgeous colour. I love it! It has a light peach tone with a golden hue on top. 

On its own, as you will see on my lips, it keeps the natural lip colour, but enhances it with its shiny, golden sheen. It gives the lips volume and makes them look very sensual. I didn't feel my lips dry at all wearing it, it felt very comfortable on my lips. You can see the colour of the gloss in the swatches and the video below :
It can be worn in all seasons, on its own or over the lipstick. It can suit every skin colouring from very light to darker ones. It can be worn in a no make-up look, at the office or in a bolder night look.You can see it on my lips below in a day look I had today at work.
The lip gloss lasted on me for about 3-4 hours, then faded nicely. I like that it doesn't have a scent or a strange taste (I don't like lipsticks or lip glosses which taste weird, I like them as they are). You can find it on MustaeV's site at the price of 18 dollars.

All in all, MustaeV Glazing Lip Gloss in Golden Peach is a great lip gloss. It lasts decently on the lips, hydrates them and makes them look sensual and voluminous. It suits all skin colouring, seasons and it can accompany many different make-up looks, from the very discrete to the bolder ones. Therefore I give it the A grade. If you fancy having gorgeous, sensual lips give this lip gloss a go! Until next time,




0 comments:

Trimiteți un comentariu

I would love to hear from you