Introducing the new festival-inspired, music-fuelled RIMMEL COLOURFEST Nail Collection by Rimmel London and Rita Ora. Twelve crazy, fun colours to choose from! Six gorgeous pastels and six vibrant, bold brights to play with! The names in the collection are also beautiful : Daisy Days (#450), Peachella (#408), Glaston-Berry (#300), Sweet Retreat (#270), Bestival Blue (#860), Roll in the Grass (#878) and many more.
• 3 IN 1 TECHNOLOGY FOR UP TO 10 DAYS WEAR
• HIGH IMPACT COLOUR FOR ULTRA-SHINY FINISH
• ONE STROKE, PRECISE APPLICATION
This summer go wild for colour! Give nails a blast of bold colour and shine with the new Rimmel Colourfest Collection by Rita Ora. Get the London look.
Also new from Rimmel London : the NEW 60 Seconds Super Shine Nail PolishGo colour crazy with the shiniest nails in feel-good festival shades. Rimmel introduces its new-formulation 60 Seconds Super Shine Nail Polish with new 3-in-1 Nail Colour Technology for High impact ultra-shine colour in record time.
60 Seconds Super Shine Nail Polish By Rita OraPaint nails with high-impact, ultra-shine festival colour in record time:
• Rimmel’s new 3-in-1 Nail Colour Technology delivers a base coat, rich colour and glossy top coat finish.
• The chip-resistant, anti-fade, high-shine colour lasts up to 10 days.
• The quick-drying formula dries in less than 60 seconds*.
• The precision maxi brush glides perfectly on the nail for a flawless professional-like finish.
• One stroke, precise application
*one coat application
Pastel Shades Bright Shades
Bestival Blue #860 Sweet Retreat #270
Peachella #408 Glaston-Berry #300
Go Wild-er-ness #558 Neon Fest #322
Rain Rain Go Away #498 Tangerine Tent #400
Port-a-loo Blue #880
Roll in the Grass #87
The nail polishes are available in stores from May 2015 at the recommended price of 9 ron. I have to admit that I want the entire Rita Ora collection! It looks soo good!! I need them in my life - I only have over 50 nail polishes .. one or two more won't make any difference .. right? Tell me What would you choose from the new collections ? Until next time ,