luni, 22 iunie 2015

A day at the Summer Beauty Tunnel in Plaza Romania

This weekend Plaza Romania mall hosted an must-go-to event for all beauty and health lovers: Summer Beauty Tunnel.
The ladies present there (me included) were treated with sessions of hairstyling (Sorin Papacioc) and make-up (Monroe studio).
They learnt fashion and health tips&tricks from Alina Gavrila (fashion editor ele.ro) and dr.Dana Miricioiu and fitness and nutrition know-how from Cori Gramescu.
There were also present brands such as Batiste (the best dry shampoo I ever used! - review here), L'Occitane, Melvita and L'Erbolario for everyone to find out more about their products and even test them !
new to Romania
I spent a very pleasant day at the event getting my make-up done (loved the look) and my hair styled by Sorin Papacioc in a way I hadn't worn it before : wavy, wild, mused up look, very chic and boheme!
before
my new make-up look
the wild effect
This year's event was a hit for me and all the ladies present there! We were spoiled, we learnt new and interesting information about the latest trends in fashion, beauty and make-up and also health and fitness know-how. It was a very well spent day and I hope there will be more events like this one where beauty is celebrated fully ! Until next time,


0 comments:

Trimiteți un comentariu

I would love to hear from you