duminică, 21 iunie 2015

Oriflame 2 in 1 Protecting Hand and Nail Cream - review

Today it's time to present you with another of my many hand creams I've finished (you know how I love to have them anywhere - one travel size in each purse, one at my desk, one at my bedside table, one in the bathroom). It's Oriflame 2 in 1 Protecting Hand and Nail Cream.
Lightweight formula with UV filters  moisturises skin for up to 24 hours and helps to protect hands and nails from daily aggressors. Softens and smoothes with sweet almond oil.
It comes in a 100ml plastic recipient with a secure cap (travel friendly) and has a valability of 12 months.
Directions for use : Clean and dry your nails. Apply a pea-sized amount to each hand. Gently rub into the hands and nails. Re-apply when necessary.
It has indeed a very lightweight texture and is very easily absorbed into the skin. It provides moisturization for around an hour for me (not up to 24 hours), afterwards I feel the need to re-apply.

It is a good hand cream for the hotter seasons due to its very light texture but it doesn't work for the colder seasons when I need a very strong moisturization and a thicker texture.
  
It has a strong sweet almondy smell that I like. It doesn't remain onto the skin for a long time.
You can see the ingrdients below :
It can be found at the price of aprox. 15.90 ron/5 pounds.
All in all, the Oriflame 2 in 1 Protecting Hand and Nail Cream is a decent hand cream for the warmer seasons; it does not work for me in the colder seasons. It has an affordable price and can be easily found. Therefore I give it the C grade. Until next time ,


4 comments:

  1. This sounds like a great product but I don't really like the smell of almonds so it might not be the product for me..Great review :)

    Sarah
    https://everydayconcepts.wordpress.com

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  2. Thanks for the kind words. Yes, the smell is quite strong, not everybody's cup of tea.

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  3. I've used some hands creams from Oriflame and loved them too so I'm going to try it for sure. I love hands cream and they are kind of must for me...so trying a new one is not a bad idea at all. Thanks for the review.

    RăspundețiȘtergere
    Răspunsuri
    1. You're welcome. Yes, I know what you mean. I loove to try new products, especially hand creams since I go through them at a fast speed all the time.

      Ștergere

I would love to hear from you