luni, 30 noiembrie 2015

Clinique Pop Lipstick in Raspberry Pop - review

I have bought this Clinique lipstick from Sephora, after receiving a promotional mail to come to the store and get a gift with purchase. I got some deluxe Clinique sample sizes to try, since I am not very familiar with the products of the brand, especially the face care. I am really excited to try the new goodies from Clinique. Let's find out more about the Clinique Pop Lipstick.
Clinique Pop Lip Colour and Primer. Luxurious yet weightless formula merges bold, saturated colour with a smoothing primer. Glides on effortlessly to give a modern-velvet finish. Colour stays true and keeps lips comfortably moisturized for 8 hours. Allergy Tested. 100% Fragrance Free.
It comes in a simple yet elegant packaging  and it has 3.9 gr./13 oz. of product. There were many various shades to choose from, ranging from discrete nudes to bold shades. I chose a shade just perfect for the colder season, a dark berry shade called Raspberry Pop.
I love the texture of this lipstick! It is very smooth and hydrating on the lips, not drying them. The pigmentation is great! It adds the colour to the lips in one layer, if you need a bolder shade, just add another layer on the lips. You can see how gorgeous the colour is in the swatches below : 
It lasts on the lips around 4-5 hours for me (and I am a lipstick eater) and fades nicely. 
You can find it in all Sephora stores at the price of aprox. 100 ron/18 dollars.
Personally I adore this lipstick. It is a mix of two great qualities in a lipstick : smooth, nourishing texture and great pigmentation. I will definitely buy other shades. I love it too much. The only thing it lacks is a slightly cheaper price but since it is such a great lipstick I consider it is worth the extra money. Therefore I give it the -A grade. Until next time ,

2 comments:

  1. merge de minune nuanta cu toamna asta frumoasa!

    RăspundețiȘtergere
    Răspunsuri
    1. Asa m-am gandit si eu cand am ales-o. Toate nuantele sunt superbe. Am stat cam un sfert de ora cu swatchurile pe mana fara sa ma horatasc care nuanta sa o cumpar. E jale mare.Toate imi plac! Cu siguranta voi mai cumpara cateva..ca nu am destule rujuri :))))))

      Ștergere

I would love to hear from you