duminică, 22 noiembrie 2015

L'Oréal Paris Skin Perfection Purifying Micellar Water for normal and combination skin - review

The subject of today's review is a micellar water I have recently finished so it's time I share with you my thoughts on it. It is L'Oréal Paris Skin Perfection Purifying Micellar Water.

L'Oréal Paris Skin Perfection Purifying Micellar Water, an efficient cleanser for sensitive combination skin. It rapidly removes all make-up and acts like a purifying magnet on skin's surface to capture and draw out excess oil and impurities.
It is hypo-allergenic, has no alcohol or perfume. Dermatologically tested. For face, eyes and lips.
It comes in a  200 ml plastic recipient with a secure cap and has a valability of 6 months. The micellar water has a slight scent of astringent medicine but it didn't bother me.
It removed rapidly the make-up (I only used it for my face and lips, I didn't use it on my eyes for fear of irritation). It did leave my skin slightly dry and I needed to moisturize afterwards. I didn't have any skin reactions to it, but I didn't feel that it reduced my sebum production either.

I did feel the need to wash it off with clean water since I felt like it left a slight residue onto my skin. After rinsing it with water the sensation dissapeared. You can see the ingredients below :
You can find it in stores at the price of aprox. 20 ron.
All in all, L'Oréal Paris Skin Perfection Purifying Micellar Water for normal and combination skin is a good cleanser but it is not suitable for me : it didn't reduce my excess sebum, I cannot use it onto my eyes and it is slightly drying ; therefore I give it the B grade. Tell me Have you tried this micellar water ? What are your impressions on it ? Until next time ,



0 comments:

Trimiteți un comentariu

I would love to hear from you