marți, 10 noiembrie 2015

So Elixir Bois Sensuel Eau de Parfum or Sensual Elegance in Winter

So Elixir Bois Sensuel Eau de Parfum (30ml Spray) - Sensual and precious. A voluptuous and distinguished elixir of femininity. The extreme sensuality of interlaced precious wood and creamy balms, revealing a voluptuous and distinguished elixir of femininity. Vanilla absolute, Patchouli essence, Iris absolute...

"The extreme sensuality of interlaced precious wood and creamy balms. This perfume reveals the addictive combination of Patchouli essence and Vanilla absolute. Adding the precious and distinguished Iris absolute brings unusual sophistication to the fragrance" Marie Salamagne and Olivier Cresp, Parfumers.
What I liked first was the packaging. I love the understated elegance of the packaging and the classy look of the perfume bottle. It looks really good onto the dressing table amongst the other perfume bottles in my collection. I also love the discrete Yves Rocher embossing in the cap, I really like the little details..

I have to admit that on the first application I didn't really like the scent. I felt it too strong, slightly exotic for my taste. But I was intrigued. So I continued to spritz it before leaving to work. And I liked it more and more as I used it.

It has quite a sweet strong scent (personally I can only wear it in the winter-autumn time, in the rest of the seasons it's too strong for me), with a touch of sensuality and exotic. It is quite long-lasting on me (about 5-6 hours) and I like it for the elegant, classic with a touch of exoticism it gives me.

It is not a perfume that had un unforgettable impression on me, I fell in love more and more each day wearing it. It is a long-lasting winter love story for me.
You can find it in all Yves Rocher shops and online at the price of 99 ron (special offer).
If you like sweet, slightly exotic scents go and try it in the Yves Rocher stores, I am certain you will fall in love with it as I did ! Tell me Have you tried it in the store ? What are your impresions ? Until next time,







0 comments:

Trimiteți un comentariu

I would love to hear from you