vineri, 6 noiembrie 2015

New In my make-up and care stash

I have accumulated many new products in my stash for the last months, my bag was full so I decided to show them to you and dig in. Since I am very short on time, I thought I would film them live on Periscope and show them to you (I am slightly yellowish in the video due to the light in the room). The video recording lasts for 24 hours on Periscope and I'll also post it on my Youtube channel where it will stay permanently.
Sorry for the very numerous "Let me see" in the video. I didn't realize they were so many. I'll try to improve my filming area but for the moment this is the best I can do.

I had planned to photo all the products for this post but unfortunately today was a very full day for me so I couldn't. I'll update hopefully tomorrow this post with the pictures. Lots of love, M

0 comments:

Trimiteți un comentariu

I would love to hear from you