marți, 17 noiembrie 2015

With Melkior I feel loved this Christmas

This Christmas Melkior wants us to feel loved, happy and cherished. I feel loved is the name of its Christmas 2015 collection. You know by now I love Melkior for its great quality products at affordable prices. I think you can always find a great gift for any make-up lover in its stores. Inspire yourself from its I feel loved collection and enjoy the Christmas shopping!

The collection contains two fabulous matte lipsticks - Closer (dark berry shade) and Caramel (medium caramel shade) - 39.90 ron. Both lipsticks are very pigmented, they don't dry the lips, they don't bleed and they are very long-lasting. What else can you ask for ?
The collection also contains a new mascara I feel pretty - 39.90 ron. With this slogan I am sure you will feel great each morning as you put your make-up on.

The mascara has an innovative, elastic texture that curves and also gives volume to the lashes. Its special fiber wand separates well the lashes, elongates them and prevents them from clumping. It's a great mascara to gift your friends this Christmas.
Nail lovers do not despair! Melkior I feel loved collection has a surprise for you too. A special nail polish Bright Night - 29 ron, so that your nails feel festive this Christmas. Bright Night is a bronze-golden metallic shade, just perfect for this holiday season, paired with a hot red lipstick!
All the products in the Melkior I feel loved collection can be found in all Melkior stores and online. I already own several Melkior make-up products and I can tell you that the lipsticks are amazing, very pigmented, long-lasting and opaque. The Caramel lipstick is definitely on my wishlist since I have a similar shade lipstick as Closer from a previous collection - Deep Love which I'll review soon on the blog. If there are some of these products from the Christmas collection you like, go and check them out in the stores. Happy shopping! Until next time,

0 comments:

Trimiteți un comentariu

I would love to hear from you