luni, 30 noiembrie 2015

Yves Rocher Red Berries Smoothie Shower Cream - review

The subject of this post is a product I really love. And I used it and almost finished it and I am sad to let it go. It is a smoothie shower cream from Yves Rocher with red berries. I love forest fruits both in tea, cakes or cosmetics and shades for lipsticks or eyeshadows. I adore them so when I saw the Yves Rocher Red Berries Smoothie Shower Cream in the store I knew I had to have it.
Discover the pleasure of a Red Fruits Shower Cream (limited edition) with its creamy texture that combines sweet Strawberry, tangy Raspberry and delicate Blackberry. This fruity formula with neutral pH is a tasty treat for the skin. Be careful not to drink it!
It comes in a 400 ml plastic bottle with a twisting cap and has a valability of 12 months. It has a thick, creamy texture I adore in the colder seasons, and a smell..what a smell..when I smell it, I feel I'm in a forest, walking at leisure and enjoying a handful of perfumed berries. Love it! Its sweet, tangy scent lasts several hours on me and in the bathroom.
It cleans and lathers well the skin, leaving it pleasantly perfumed. I didn't have any skin reactions to it like itching or reddening of the skin. I did feel the need to apply a moisturizer after the bath on the skin. It doesn't nourish the skin so do follow it with a body cream or butter, especially in the colder seasons.

I don't know if it can still be found in Yves Rocher stores (I found it online at the price of 5.40 pounds but not on yvesrocher.ro). I am sorry I didn't buy two bottles, I love it! It is a good shower cream but it doesn't moisturize the skin, I remember I paid for it around 15 ron (good price for 400 ml of product). Therefore I give it the -A grade. Until next time,
This post is part of the #chicprofilechallenge by Tavia from Chicprofile.com. A challenge for all of us Romanian beauty bloggers to better ourselves, publish more on the blog (I am trying to post twice a day for three days a week in December, let's see how it goes), make more videos both on Periscope and Youtube, post more on social media and improve ourselves day by day. Challenge taken!


0 comments:

Trimiteți un comentariu

I would love to hear from you