miercuri, 29 octombrie 2014

Sweater Weather Tag

As I was watching my favourite youtubers last night I found this lovely autumn tag which I decided to do. Of course I adapted it to the Romanian specifics.

I love warm, sunny autumn days with the trees coloured in so many warm brownish-yellow shades. Lounging inside in a cozy sweater, drinking hot chocolate or spiced tea and reading beauty blogs or watching my favorite youtubers.
So without further ado I present you                The Sweater Weather Tag
1. Favorite candle scent?
For the colder seasons I love the sweet cinnamony scents (but not too sweet or cinnamony) - like Yankee Candle's Creamy Caramel or Pink Hibiscus.

2. Coffee, tea, or hot chocolate?

All of the above. It depends on the mood I'm in or the weather outside. Anyway I like them hot and a little bit sweet. 

3. What's the best fall memory you have?

One of the best memories I have is a trip I made with my work colleagues to Nucşoara (It is a commune in Argeş County, in southern central Romania. It is composed of four villages: Gruiu, Nucşoara, Sboghiţeşti and Slatina). It was a perfect day - beautiful, sunny, warm weather, crisp fresh air and gorgeous surroundings!! I would definitely recommend it to add to your travel destinations! 
4. Which makeup trend do you prefer: dark lips or winged eyeliner? 
Definitely dark lips! I prefer to skip the winged eyeliner and use the eye pencil to save more time. In the autumn I prefer a bolder lip with a more netral eye look. I prefer on the lips berry-like shades, dark reds and dark pinks usually in matte or satin finishes.

5. Best fragrance for fall?

I like to use stronger sweeter scents like - Chanel Allure, Lancome Poeme, Dior Hypnotic Poison, Cavalli Serpentine and the list goes on and on... 

6. 
Combat boots or Uggs?

It depends on the weather: when it's dry I like the warm and comfy Uggs but when it rains and it's windy I like to face the weather in leather boots.

7. Most worn sweater?
I don't like to wear very thick sweathers since I usually change temperatures a lot from outside to inside and back again and I tend to get sick a lot. So I layer different thinner clothes to keep warm. But if I have to choose one thicker sweater I really like to wear, it would be the hot red one! I love the colour!
8. Must-have nail polish this fall?
In the fall I like to wear dark matte or satin nail polishes, again in reds and berries.
9.Is pumpkin spice worth the hype?
Yes I love the pumpkin pie with plenty cinnamon on top! It's one of my all time favourites! I would definitely try the pumpkin spice mix. 
Recipe: This recipe makes 1 teaspoon of pumpkin pie spice mix, but is easily doubled or tripled to make 1 tablespoon or more.
Difficulty: Easy
Time Required: 5 minutes
Here's How:

  1. Measure 1/2 teaspoon of cinnamon into a small bowl or cup.
  2. Add 1/4 teaspoon of ground ginger.
  3. Add 1/8 teaspoon of ground allspice or ground cloves.
  4. Add 1/8 teaspoon of ground nutmeg.
  5. Stir to blend.
  6. Makes 1 teaspoon of pumpkin pie spice.
Tips: Use this blend of spices in pumpkin pie, sweet potato pie, cakes, cookies and custard.

10.What song really gets you into the fall spirit?
Wake me up when september ends - Green Day. I love it! It has a certain type of reflection and melancoly that goes well with my autumn mood. 
..."here comes the rain again
falling from the stars
drenched in my pain again
becoming who we are
/as my memory rests
but never forgets what I lost
wake me up when September ends...."

................................
A dose of English :
to lounge - to pass time idly and indolently; to rest or recline indolently
something is worth the hype - something is at the level of expectation of the others
ginger - ghimbir
allspice - cuisoare englezesti
cloves - cuisoare
nutmeg - nucsoara 
to stir - to mix 
custard - crema de oua


0 comments:

Trimiteți un comentariu

I would love to hear from you