duminică, 5 octombrie 2014

Sabon creamy scrub Patchouly - review

I decided to start my reviews with one of my favourite brands of all time: Sabon. I simply adore them! They have an antique appearance on all their products which I love and the gift wrapping is simply fabulous! I think you can do no wrong with a gift from Sabon!
..................
The story of the company began in  the summer of 1997, in Tel Aviv, where two young visionaries began making soap in their home. Guided by an ancient aboriginal recipe they had stumbled upon during their travels, they meticulously blended various local herbs and flowers into their magical mixture of fragrant oils and lye. After cooling and setting, this mouthwatering soap was sliced into hearty chunks, liberating the dreamy fragrances that would invite the curiosity, and envy, of their neighbors and friends. SABON's first store opened in the mid-nineties on Sheinkin Street in the heart of Tel Aviv. Since then, SABON has expanded to be an international network, with over 130 stores around the world.                                        source : http://www.sabonnyc.com
...................
I have collected quite a large number of products from them and I haven't been dissapointed from any of them!The scrubs are one of their  most popular products so today I will present you the Patchouli Creamy Scrub.

It is the most gentle of all their scrubs, suitable for all skin types (including sensitive skin).
It is a mix of ground peach kernels and crushed olive seeds making a winning vitamin-packed combination. It is packaged in a 200ml/7oz. jar. 
The texture of the scrub is partially creamy and partially grubby. After massaging the cream into the skin and in the same time exfoliating it you are left with a silky fine skin, superbly perfumed, which does not need any extra nourishment. 


I have to admit that the Patchouli scent is my very favourite. It is quite long lasting - around 2 or 3 hours. The only thing that I regret is that the scent doesn't linger on my body the entire day! It's very addictive! 

You can find the Patchouli Creamy Scrub in the Sabon stores and at www.sabon.ro . In the creamy scrub range you can also find the Chamomile Vanilla and Vanilla Coconut.

The price is 79 ron/35 dollars. The price is not very cheap but not very expensive either since you need a small amount for a full body exfoliation and it's such a great quality : a 2-in-one product - an exfoliant and a body cream.

All in all, I give this scrub the A grade and I highly recommend it!
.............................
A dose of English :
kernel - the inner softer part of a seed, fruit stone, or nut - or a whole seed
lye - A lye is a liquid obtained by leaching ashes, it is used in making soap
chunk - a large amount or part of something

0 comments:

Trimiteți un comentariu

I would love to hear from you