joi, 23 octombrie 2014

Tag: The Seven Deadly Sins Of Makeup

I have seen on Youtube The Seven Deadly Sins Of Makeup TAG done by Adina (frommegwithlove.ro) and Camelia (the-beauty-addict.com) and I found it interesting. So I also accepted the challenge and I present you  :

                             The Seven Deadly Sins Of Makeup  - Monica style

Greed: What’s your most expensive beauty item?
The most expensive beauty item I currently own is a make-up palette I longed for over half a year.
It is Marc Jacobs Style eye-con no. 7 in The Starlet (€53,50). The colours are so very unique and beautiful and the texture is so silky and fine, like no other make-up product I own  (review soon). The picture just doesn't do them justice! You have too see them in person, you'll become addicted just like me! 
Wrath: What item do you have a strong love/hate relationship with?
It would be the eye liner. I love it, I really do but it takes me forever to do, I can't get “the flick” right or even on both eyes . It's a nightmare so I usually skip it in favour of the eye pencil. (I prefer the Avon and Rimmel ones, really good quality at a convenient price).

Gluttony: What brand takes up most of your collection?
Hmmm...tough question. I don't have one. I have a very wide range of products and brands, from the drugstore ones to the more expensive high-end : eye shadows (Urban Decay, Too Faced, Catrice, Yves Rocher, Avon, Sleek, Milani), eye pencils (Avon, Rimmel, The Balm, Maybelline), mascara (currently Yves Rocher, Kiko), blushers (Inglot, Milani, Too Faced), lipsticks-lipglosses (M.A.C., Too Faced, Farmasi, Avon, Calvin Klein, Dior, Revlon, Lancome, Flormar, The Balm, Maxfactor, Illamasqua, Kiko), concealers (Estee Lauder, Dior, Revlon), foundations (currently Lancome and Guerlain; BB cream Nivea). As you can see, I am totally unfaithful. I am not convinced fully by a single brand. I like to experiment all the time to find better and better products for my needs.

Sloth: What product do you ignore the most due to laziness?
Uh, uh ... highlight or bronzer. I can't find the time to use them in the morning...

Pride: Which product gives you the most confidence?
There is no doubt about it : the hot red lipstick. Works wonders I tell you!
 
Lust: What item is at the top of your list?
Oh I have a biiiiiig wishlist : I would love to try Emma Hardie Amazing Face Natural Lift and Sculpt Moringa Cleansing Balm,  Estée Lauder Advanced Night Repair Synchronized Recovery Complex II or Kiehl's Midnight Recovery Concentrate; First Aid Beauty Eye Duty Triple Remedy, Embryolisse Lait-Crème Concentré, EVE LOM products, Giorgio Armani Eyes to kill mascara, Ole Henriksen and Sarah Chapman skincare, Tom Ford,  Charlotte Tilbury and Kevin Aucoin make-up and the list goes on and on.....and yes the list has make-up and skin care items...can't live without them.

Envy: Which makeup product/look looks great on others but not on you?
For me it's all about the orchid-type lipstick. Altough it looks fabulous on other people it looks terrible on me. It makes me washed-out even with blush on and does my face colour no favour at all.
These are my Seven Deadly Sins Of Makeup. What are yours ?
...............................
A dose of English:
Greed - lacomie
Wrath - manie
Gluttony - exces, desfranare
Sloth - lene
Pride - mandrie
Lust - dorinta
Envy - invidie
    






0 comments:

Trimiteți un comentariu

I would love to hear from you