miercuri, 15 aprilie 2015

Catrice Colour Show Lip Gloss - review

I bought this Catrice Colour Show Lip gloss around one year ago when I was abroad and now I have finally finished it, so I'll share my thoughts on it with you. I had the shade Strike A Pose.
What a show! Up to four hours of intensive color, breathtaking shine and strong durability! The new special applicator deposits even more color to ensure an accurate application. Available in a total of nine brilliant colors.
It comes in a 5ml/0.16oz tube and has a valability of 24 months. It is a cooler toned pink with a slight purple colour into it. It is quite sheer on the lips than in the tube. It has a strong sweet smell and leaves onto the lips a slight sticky layer, which I didn't like.
  
It has a thicker texture so it left my lips decently hydrated. The colour faded in around 1 to 2 hours - I tend to wear rapidly my lipsticks and glosses; anyway on me it didn't last 4 hours as it was said to do.
  
The applicator is a little unusual : longer and thinner than the other ones , but I haven't had any difficulties with it.
Ingredients : POLYBUTENE, OCTYLDODECANOL, SILICA, TRICONTANYL PVP, ALUMINUM CALCIUM SODIUM SILICATE, MICA, TIN OXIDE, BHT, PROPYLPARABEN, AROMA (FLAVOR), PARFUM (FRAGRANCE), ANISE ALCOHOL

I liked to apply this gloss on its own or over lipstick in only one layer; if you added another one it gooped and looked streaky. You can see some swatches below :
in normal light
in sunlight
The gloss is discontinued now, but I think you can still find it online. Its full price was 3.79 euros, I paid 2 euros for it.
 
All in all, the Catrice Colour Show Lip Gloss in Strike A Pose was not a hit for me. I like lighter, non-sticky textures in glosses. I like to add several layers on without gooping. If it was still in stores I wouldn't buy it again. I give it the D grade. Until next time ,

0 comments:

Trimiteți un comentariu

I would love to hear from you