marți, 7 aprilie 2015

My little Soufeel Jewelry haul

As a little treat to myself for my 6th month blog anniversary I placed an order together with a friend on the site soufeel.com . Let's find out a little bit more about the brand.
Soufeel was founded in 2011, to deliver the best shopping experience for jewelry lovers all over the world. Their slogan is “For Every Memorable Day”. Soufeel’s direct to consumer model allowed them to create the most beautiful charms, beads, bracelets and other accessories, and offer them to the customers at ultra-competitive prices – all backed by their class leading guarantee and customer service.

The Soufeel products adopt 925 sterling silver and colored gems as main raw materials. With interchangeable charms, you will be delighted in many possibilities by selecting from over 500 designs of charms. Soufeel products also encourage customizing your own memorable charms with your themed photos to celebrate your memorable days.
   
They have a wide variety of rings, earrings, necklaces, bracelets and of course charms (they are said to be a dupe for the more famous and more expensive Pandora).
.................
I was of course curious about the quality of the charms compared to Pandora ones, so I chose only two to test : July 's birthstone charm and the Pink Flower charm. I received them after around two weeks. They came in an elegant box, in separate plastic bags together with a polish cloth.
They are very well made, no chips or other flaws. Of course Pandora's charms are of a superior quality and craftmanship but also at a higher price. The only difference from the flower Pandora charms is that the Pink Flower charm is empty on the exterior in between the flowers , whereas the Pandora ones are full. But I love them both. I paid for the July 's birthstone charm 19 dollars and for the Pink Flower charm 18 dollars.
All in all I am glad with my two purchases. They are good quality products at a decent price and a good alternative to Pandora at a lower budget. If you like them go and check out the site, I am sure you'll find something you'll like. They always have great offers and promotions to suit every ocasion. For Every Memorable Day you have Soufeel.  Until next time ,


0 comments:

Trimiteți un comentariu

I would love to hear from you