marți, 28 aprilie 2015

Bold with lipstick ? MAC Viva Glam Miley Cyrus brings it on !

I think you already know I love M.A.C. lipsticks. I'm not a snob but I really love the Amplified and Matte finishes (although a little drying) and I especially love their bold colours. And if they are in a special limited edition and packaging the better! I don't usually buy M.A.C. lipsticks all the time, I buy them only when I really love the colour or the collection. And when I saw the colour of the MAC Viva Glam Miley Cyrus lipstick I knew I had to have it!
 Wham! Bam! VIVA GLAM! Superstar Miley Cyrus is ready to make noise as this iconic campaign’s 2015 spokesperson. The global pop phenomenon kicks off her VIVA GLAM with two surefire hits: a super-sexy hot pink Lipstick and matching Lipglass with sparkling pearl shimmer. Every cent of the selling price goes toward helping women, men and children living with and affected by HIV/AIDS.
Miley Cyrus’s shade of VIVA GLAM Lipstick. Her super-sexy hot pink hue in M∙A∙C’s iconic Lipstick formula. Limited-edition packaging features Miley's signature.
    
The lipstick comes in the usual black MAC package in a limited edition with Miley's signature. It is a hot pink colour in the Amplified Creme formula. It feels very comfortable on the lips, keeping them  hydrated for a long time.
The colour is very intense and opaque, which I love. It is strong enough to be worn in one layer or you can add another one for a stronger pop of colour. The colour lasts around 4 to 5 hours and fades nicely, leaving a pink stain behind.
     
I love the colour and the fact that this limited edition lipstick is supporting a worthy cause like the fight against AIDS.
     
You can see how gorgeous the colour is below:
room light
sun light
normal light
You can see the ingredients below:
It was sold at all M.A.C. stores at the price of aprox. 100 ron/ 16 dollars. Maybe you can still find it online.

I have to admit that I simply adore it! It has such a pleasant creamy texture with a strong pigmentation and bold colour! I feel really good when I wear it and it gets me in such a great mood. It is decently long-lasting on my lips, it doesn't dry them and leaves a nice pink stain behind. I give it the - A grade (due to the price) ! You can see below how it is on my lips.
You can check out the other two M.A.C. lipsticks that I love - mac-lipstick-girl-about-town and mac-morange .  Until next time ,
...............................
A dose of English :
to bring it on - to begin a fight or competition

4 comments:

  1. Răspunsuri
    1. da, este fenomenala. cand am vazut-o am stiut ca trebuie sa fie a mea! si pozele nu o arata la adevarata valoare

      Ștergere
  2. This shade is incredibly gorgeous! I can't wait to put my hands on it! :)

    Kisses, Kali
    www.kalisinspiration.com

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  3. Yes, it's a gorgeous colour! I simply adore it!

    RăspundețiȘtergere

I would love to hear from you