92% of women experienced moisture even after 8 hours. The best way to prevent dry, flaky lips is to strengthen their moisture barrier so they can hold hydration more effectively. This rich formula helps strengthen your lips’ delicate moisture barrier while delivering intense, long-lasting moisture that immediately soothes lips. Leaves lips healthier-looking and more beautiful than ever. Packaged in a portable jar with a twist off lid, Eight Hour Cream Intensive Lip Repair Balm gives your lips a subtle sheen and a refreshing eucalyptus-based fragrance. elizabetharden.com
• Petrolatum, Shea Butter, Palm Tree Butter, Essential Fatty Acids complex and Honey Extract - emollients to seal in moisture to smooth and soften lips.
• Petrolatum and Arnica Flower Oil - helps heal dry, chapped lips and create a protective film to protect against future damage.
• Vitamins A & E - Vitamin A is known to firm the look of skin.
• Menthol and Menthol lactate - cooling agents provide immediate soothing relief.
• Cardiospermum Halicacabum - botanical extract which helps soothe and calm skin.
It comes in a 10 gr./35 oz. glass jar and has a valability of 36 months. I don't really like the jar packaging; it is not very hygienic since you have to open it all the time and stick your fingers inside to scoop the lip balm. I would have prefered a squeezy tube. If you want to keep the hygiene, you can use a small spatula (for example a wooden or a plastic one from the ice cream or the coffee stiring ones) to take the lip balm out of the jar.
It has indeed a slight menthol scent and taste but it is quite discrete and it doesn't bother me at all.
You can find it in selected stores (Kendra) and online at the price of 60 ron/23 dollars.
All in all, Elizabeth Arden Eight Hour Cream Intensive Lip Repair Balm is the best lip balm I have ever tried so far! I especially love it in the winter time since it is the only one which can cope with the effects of the cold on my lips. It also has a good price for its size. It can last you for a long time and it is very effective. I love it! If you have dry, chapped lips give it a try! Tell me Have you tried Elizabeth Arden products ? What are your impressions ? Until next time,