Max Factor Volume Extreme Impact Mascara is an ultimate combination of extreme volume then an intensifying lacquer top coat for a intense jet-black finish. Suitable for contact lens wearers.
Indulge your lashes with the ultimate combination of a volumising base, then an intensifying lacquer. Take your lashes to excess.
- Volumising base for excessively thick lashes
- Intensifying lacquer for a polished jet black finish
- Seals in volume for all-day impact
- Intense darkness lasts all day and night
- Easily remove with an oil-based remover
It comes in a 20ml tube and has a valability of 6 months.
Step 1 - Volumising base (extreme volume) - its formula for thickening the lashes contains wax, dark coloured pigments and spheres for volume, for a superior finish and an extra-volume. The larger brush adds to the intense volume.
Step 2 - Intensifying lacquer (intense jet-black finish) - its gel formula is thinner than the volumising base, being easier to apply onto the lashes. The intensifying lacquer coats the lashes from the bottom to the top for an intense, jet-black, shiny finish without losing the volume underneath.
Top tips for how to apply :
- Use the volumising base end of the mascara on the lashes first.
- Apply 3 coats of this step to lashes without allowing the mascara to dry between coats.
- Whilst mascara is still tacky, apply 1 coat of the intensifying lacquer end of the mascara to intensify and seal the look.
- To remove the mascara, coat lashes with oil based makeup remover.
- Leave remover on lashes for 1 min to ensure mascara comes off easily.
- Remove with a damp cotton pad, wiping gently downwards.
Let's see the Max Factor Excess Volume Extreme Impact Mascara at work :
One layer base+top coat :
Two layers base+top coat :
You can find it in stores at the price of aprox. 60 ron.
All in all, Max Factor Excess Volume Extreme Impact Mascara is a good mascara. It didn't cause me any irritations or discomfort, it was easy to use and remove (with an oil based remover) for me.
I give it the B grade (the price a little higher for a mascara; it didn't have the wow volume effect for me; at the second layer it tended to goop a little the lashes, I had to separate them). If you fancy a good volumising mascara in an intense black give it a go ! Until next time ,